Sideshow Venture Brothers license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they ever get to Dr. Mrs. The Monarch then I might bite but until then I'm okay admiring from a far.

chivery-thursdays-37.jpg

Crawls out from under rock.

"I have never even heard of Venture Brothers"

Crawls back under rock. :)

From what I can see the statues look great... I might be interested in a few depending on price. I think the boys in the "Go Team Venture!" pose is brilliant :rock

not really getting this. cool for collectors. But now i see that sideshow would rather do statues then 12 inch figures..please just give your licenses to hot toys so they can do the pieces now...

Wow, you managed to shoehorn a Hot Toys comment in a statue thread about cartoon characters. I am impressed.

This is by far the best announcement I've heard it quite a while! They look AWE-SOME! :clap I cant wait to see what they do with Dr. Girlfriend/Mrs. The Monarch!

Love the Cocktease sculpt. Totally getting that one.

How could someone not know what The Venture Bros.s are, it's almost 2011? What rock have they been under?

Love the Cocktease sculpt. Totally getting that one.

How could someone not know what The Venture Bros.s are, it's almost 2011? What rock have they been under?

Not everyone have cable television unless they syndicate it to regular TV. I've seen a few episode but no time to see all. I think I've seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force(part of Adult Swim?) too but not all.

Yeah I think I would prefer 12" figures, but mostly because of the cost. You can't deny the quality that goes into Sideshow stautes, but man they get expensive. Anyways, I think they did make a good choice for the first too though. You can bet that Brock will look awsome, and lets just say that nerds will definitely love Molotov :)

I'm too scared to imagine how SS would have done 1:6 figures...

Venture Bros. needs a smaller scale figure line with the amount of characters there are. Too bad we got trolled with ____ty MEGO figures.

Out of the statue's I'll probably just get the boys. Maybe Brock, too.

GO TEAM VENTURE! :rock

Not everyone have cable television unless they syndicate it to regular TV. I've seen a few episode but no time to see all. I think I've seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force(part of Adult Swim?) too but not all.

Not everyone has cable television in 2011? I find it odd that not everyone has digital cable let alone not cable itself, what is this the stone age?

I really want a Doctor Girlfriend. I hope they do her.:impatient:

I really like the look of these statues, and I am thrilled that Sideshow is making some combinations to offer two characters as a single offering. H.E.L.P.E.R. may have never sold on his own, but coming with Doc is perfect. Hank and Dean as a two-fer makes sense too, and the pose is perfect. It looks like The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend are on the horizon too, but I hope the line lasts long enough to see 21 and 24!

Venture Bros. needs a smaller scale figure line with the amount of characters there are. Too bad we got trolled with ____ty MEGO figures.

I gave a buddy of mine The Monarch for Christmas and the quality wasn't too bad. Still, proper 12" figures would've been a better choice for the line.

I'm really excited about these, especially Brock! I can't wait to see more pics in the production blog.

Not everyone has cable television in 2011? I find it odd that not everyone has digital cable let alone not cable itself, what is this the stone age?

Some people still prefer to read, as terrible as that is, and when we want to watch a film or TV programme we can use the Internet or just buy/rent a video. I have watched perhaps one episode of Venture Bros. on an actual broadcast and all the rest on DVD/BD.

Anyway I hope these statues are under $100 or it will hurt the line given the number of characters. There at least 7-8 that interest me, especially Helper and Dr. Girlfriend.

Back