Assassins Creed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, the package says CAT 6 not 5. Is that still okay? Thanks for the help!

Yes basicly they are the same. It mostly has to do with the max length a cable can be. Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7 any of them will do what you need.

today i just completed my first week without playing it...if i continue i must get it to the end..or i must stop playing anything else in my ps3 and wait for the god of war 3 :rotfl

Yay, I got it all set up. It turned out that my router was wireless, too. I ended up getting the updates through the wireless connection setup. Thanks for the help! :D

Well, I received the fig today. Stated everywhere it was a 12" figure. It's only 10"-1/5 scale. I'm disapointed but the fig will still be good for making a
6th scale. I really wanted one for posing next to my Ignite knights.

I was over at SOLIDSNAKES house on Monday and we were playing this game, we laughed till we had tears in our eyes, I think Snake punched out, trampled and threw down the stairs, half of Jerusalem. It was a riot.

I was over at SOLIDSNAKES house on Monday and we were playing this game, we laughed till we had tears in our eyes, I think Snake punched out, trampled and threw down the stairs, half of Jerusalem. It was a riot.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!
OMG SLING that was so hilarious !!
We have to do that again.

:lol :lol :lol

Back