PureArts: Assassin’s Creed Desmond 1/6 Scale Articulated Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it actually confirmed by Damtoys that Alexios will be their last Assassin's Creed figure?
I know PA has the license now too, but they've still both been releasing AC stuff at the same time.
PureArts was only releasing stuff in 1/4 scale though if I remember correctly. You can both have the license, but usually that license is split up by scale and collectible type and even regions at time. For instance, both Hot Toys and Enterbay had the Dark Knight license, but HT had the 1/6, so Enterbay had to go with 1/4 scale. Or how Inart and Hot Toys both have the 1/6 TDK license, but InArt's license is regional only to China.

And if I remember correctly, for whatever reason, some of the DamToys Assassin's Creed figures were region specific as well.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, this makes me wish I had bought the Altair and Mentor Ezio figure from DamToys. At the time, I loved the figures except for their awful hoods and 'meh' headsculpts, and that's why I decided to (painfully) pass. But I can't believe how much I regret it after seeing this... thing.

The Damtoys stuff looks like a work of art compared to the PureArts garbage we're getting now.
They're "customer service" also rivals Toys Wonderland when it comes to dealing with figure defects. Not a company I'll be purchasing from anytime soon again.

The Damtoys stuff looks like a work of art compared to the PureArts garbage we're getting now.
They're "customer service" also rivals Toys Wonderland when it comes to dealing with figure defects. Not a company I'll be purchasing from anytime soon again.
Tell me about it - I feel like the dumbest person for now just saying '**** it' and splurging on the damtoys figures.

Back