PureArts: Assassin’s Creed Desmond 1/6 Scale Articulated Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AviMiz97

Freaked Out
Reaction score
“I know my easiest days are behind me, but I don't want them back – not now.” Desmond Miles 🚨

We’re so proud to add Desmond to our illustrious Assassin's Creed® Collection on Thursday November 10th at 1 PM EST 💣 You’ll be blown away by the details!

(From PureArt’s Facebook page)

6EDF6C7A-3F38-440E-B3AA-C0660445D46E.jpeg

lol Purearts.
After purchasing a Cyberpunk V figure from them this year, they'll have to make a lot of improvements on their figures for me to give a crap about their products anymore.
Overpriced and about as cheaply made as SWToys stuff.

Their statues look ok, but still too overpriced for what you get.

Getting a V was tempting for sure but I passed. They’re still probably the best figures they’ve made. The Dragonborn and Eivor look absolutely atrocious and have price tags double of what I would expect to see from the awful tailoring and unsightly joints. Did Damtoys lose the AC licensing?

Getting a V was tempting for sure but I passed. They’re still probably the best figures they’ve made. The Dragonborn and Eivor look absolutely atrocious and have price tags double of what I would expect to see from the awful tailoring and unsightly joints. Did Damtoys lose the AC licensing?
Yes, they lost it to PureArts, Alexios was the last one from DAMTOYS

RIP the dream of ever getting a good quality Brotherhood Ezio. Why couldn't Damtoys at least end it on that one.
Agreed. I think they felt if they made the Brotherhood one first, no one would buy AC2 or AC Revelations and that happened anyway since the Brotherhood version is the one most ppl wanted. Brotherhood Ezio would've definitely been a much stronger farewell than Alexios. But, if they really did lose the license rather than gave it up, I guess they didn't really know Alexios would be their final figure. I wonder if they did the extra little re-run of Alexios right when the first batch was released in order to squeeze a little more money out of the license before it was completely gone from them.

I never see the real confirmation of Damtoys losing the licence of AC. People assumed that because Purearts producing AC line too? Two companies having the same license is a thing, and Damtoys is always lacks updates. I just want to know some real confirmation, and never get one. And I’m just dissapointed another company that made AC figures is a company that makes mediocre and bad looking figure with overpriced cost.

Dammit we didn’t get Ezio Brotherhood from Damtoys yet!

I had high hopes Damtoys would have gotten deeper with the Assassin's Creed line. I was still hoping for the Frye twins, Kassandra, Adawale, Haytham and even a da Vinci would have been cool. Oh well. Kind of crazy they ended on a non-canon character.

Considering how Ubi butchered Desmond's story, I wouldn't even want a 1/6 version of him. I always thought the Desmond story would eventually escalate (as gaming tech got better) to where we would be scouring city skyscraper roof tops with him, offing the templars in their high class tower suites in a solo game some day as a full fledged assassin. But nope!
Still pisses me off when I think about it. lol

I had high hopes Damtoys would have gotten deeper with the Assassin's Creed line. I was still hoping for the Frye twins, Kassandra, Adawale, Haytham and even a da Vinci would have been cool. Oh well. Kind of crazy they ended on a non-canon character.
Out of those, I only would've wanted Kassandra and Evie Frye, but I just wanted the line to continue, or at the very least end on a high note with Brotherhood Ezio. I know there were some complaints with the the hoods, but they never bothered me. Out of the box they do look horrible, but with some work, I got them to my liking. Each figure seemed like a quality item for the most part. I got to the line late, so I'm still looking for an okay priced Bayek and am considering Alexios just to have the game represented even though I really didn't like him. He looks like a quality figure for the most part. But yea, I'm not happy with the quality PureArts have shown in their 1/6 offerings so far.
Considering how Ubi butchered Desmond's story, I wouldn't even want a 1/6 version of him. I always thought the Desmond story would eventually escalate (as gaming tech got better) to where we would be scouring city skyscraper roof tops with him, offing the templars in their high class tower suites in a solo game some day as a full fledged assassin. But nope!
Still pisses me off when I think about it. lol
Yep this is where I saw the games going also and was very disappointed with how his story ended like most. However, I'm a sucker for the series and have played nearly every game at one point or another. Valhalla is the only one I still haven't played. The size of Odyssey really burned me out on the series.

Back