Assassins Creed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh, you must get it when you have the chance, and Chavez get on it! :lol :lol I haven't played Halo so I don't know how great it is, but let me just say that AC was a whole new experience in gaming for me. It was pretty mindblowing. :)

Josh, you must get it when you have the chance, and Chavez get on it! :lol :lol I haven't played Halo so I don't know how great it is, but let me just say that AC was a whole new experience in gaming for me. It was pretty mindblowing. :)

Yeah,I actually played it a little when I first got it.I got to the part in the beginning were you fall off that cliff into the bale of hay and have to tip-toe across those ropes and climb some wall.But then I stopped playing and everytime I went to turn my Xbox 360 on,all I wanted to play was Halo 3 online.Oh and it is a lot of fun.But I dont know if you into first person shooters,if you are then this would be the best one ever made in my book.I have'nt been able to play a whole lot of anything until now.I put Halo in today and played two online games,I didn't do too bad.I got 11 kills on my first match and 13 on the second.I say that's not bad for someone who just had two surgeries on his right arm.But my hand couldn't take all that movement,it starting hurting a little.I guess I am gonna have to play Assassins Creed,atleast for the next week or two.Assassins is a little... easier on the hand.:lol

Yeah,I actually played it a little when I first got it.I got to the part in the beginning were you fall off that cliff into the bale of hay and have to tip-toe across those ropes and climb some wall.But then I stopped playing and everytime I went to turn my Xbox 360 on,all I wanted to play was Halo 3 online.Oh and it is a lot of fun.But I dont know if you into first person shooters,if you are then this would be the best one ever made in my book.I have'nt been able to play a whole lot of anything until now.I put Halo in today and played two online games,I didn't do too bad.I got 11 kills on my first match and 13 on the second.I say that's not bad for someone who just had two surgeries on his right arm.But my hand couldn't take all that movement,it starting hurting a little.I guess I am gonna have to play Assassins Creed,atleast for the next week or two.Assassins is a little... easier on the hand.:lol

Boy then you didn't get very far at all. :lol That's like in the first 15 minutes of the game. :lol It does sound like AC will be easier on the hands....until you get towards the end. Some of those last battles when you are fighting around a dozen Krusaders at once can require some fast finger moving....got to have good defense (the counter moves saved me countless times) as well as offense to get past those ones. First person shooters are fun...I don't have too many of them of them though. I don't have an XBox360 though and don't really see myself getting one so I'll be missing out on all those games. Still haven't even decided if I'm going to do any PS3 online games....I enjoy playing on my own.

I must be one of the luckiest blokes alive..... My girlfriend brought me a PS3 for Christmas (God I love her)
However she also thought it would be nice to get Assassins Creed as well (Ah bless)
The only thing is i cant get anywhere near the PS3 or the TV because she's always playing bloody Assassins Creed. (I have to say though it does look like a great game and one day i hope to be able to play it) :eek:

I don't have this game yet, but I recommend "Kingdom of Heaven" on Blu-Ray for anyone interested in the time period. While not historically accurate, it is beautifully shot, scored, has great battle scenes, and good performances all the way around.

I don't have this game yet, but I recommend "Kingdom of Heaven" on Blu-Ray for anyone interested in the time period. While not historically accurate, it is beautifully shot, scored, has great battle scenes, and good performances all the way around.

Funny you should say that...I just ordered a copy from Amazon last night. :rock :rock I didn't care for the original release, but the director's cut is a huge improvment and I actually enjoyed that version immensely.

I must be one of the luckiest blokes alive..... My girlfriend brought me a PS3 for Christmas (God I love her)
However she also thought it would be nice to get Assassins Creed as well (Ah bless)
The only thing is i cant get anywhere near the PS3 or the TV because she's always playing bloody Assassins Creed. (I have to say though it does look like a great game and one day i hope to be able to play it) :eek:

You're girlfriend sounds awesome Dante! :rock :rock Glad to hear she's rockin' the AC!!! :D The only thing I don't like about the game is that you can't save more than one game....so a sadly a second person couldn't play the game until the first person is done. I've played it through a couple times and have had to delete my previous game so I could start a new one. Doesn't matter much since I'm the only one playing, but for others who are sharing the system that could be a problem.

Funny you should say that...I just ordered a copy from Amazon last night. :rock :rock I didn't care for the original release, but the director's cut is a huge improvment and I actually enjoyed that version immensely.

Yeah, I couldn't believe how butchered the theatrical release was. I only had it on my PSP, and recently picked up the Blu-Ray (director's cut) version on one of Fry's BOGO sale.

I was blown away how much better the film was with the added scenes, and better character development.

Jen.....how did you find out about Assassins Creed? :rolleyes:

Yes, you did recommend it. :) I'd also read quite a bit about it as well and saw the trailer...and decided it would be a game that I would enjoy. Now it is the ONLY game I play. :lol I never tire of it...going on round 4 now....I keep missing a few things....one day I'll play through and get everything...flags...Templars, etc... This time I'm writing down where I find things, so that way I'm not running around like crazy trying to track down the last remaining flags.

Guys i recently bought a new ps3 with assasins creed inside..and i have to say its the best game i`ve ever played & i just can`t wait for god of war 3..

Anyone here have the 12" figure yet? I ordered one and am waiting for it to ship.

i have bought it already and its really cool...one of my best 12 inch .also i noticed the 7 inch figure from neca..which is prety cool too..:maul

DM, where did you get it from? I ordered mine through statuetoys and they sai dthey were waiting to get theirs.

Back