Assassins Creed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DM, where did you get it from? I ordered mine through statuetoys and they said they were waiting to get theirs. Could you also post some pics of the fig?

Is this the one? Who did you order from?

I ordered mine from Toynk. Their website said they were in stock...guess I'll find out soon enough...don't think I've gotten a shipping notice ...but I've never ordered from them before, so maybe they don't send them out.

I ordered mine from Toynk. Their website said they were in stock...guess I'll find out soon enough...don't think I've gotten a shipping notice ...but I've never ordered from them before, so maybe they don't send them out.

Got one of the action figures for a friend and they love Altair. Yes, this game is unbelievable but in defense of God Of War, Kratos would destrominate Altair at a game of hoops. Just my opinion anyway...

Again if anyone has pics please post-would love to see what it actually looks like. What is everone else paying for the fig-mine was $53.99 with shipping. I saw some for $59.00.

Well its good that so many people like this game I however was not as impressed with it as everyone else. The game suffers from massive repetition, also the second you get the counter kill the game takes a narrow dive into the no fight is even remotley a challenge as long as I equip hidden blade and one hit kill everyone. It was decent, didnt totally suck, but I dont see what all the praise is about. I run, jump and run and jump some more. God of War is a better game at the end of the day.

I'm real good friends with the owners Tim Vancura the head sales guy and Steve the owner.I use to work there some years back.They're right here in chicago about 30 minutes from my house.They have an awesome showroom,with all kinds of stuff on display.I get a lot of my stuff there,but have not been there lately.They do have one of the best customer service policies in the buisness.

Boy then you didn't get very far at all. :lol That's like in the first 15 minutes of the game. :lol It does sound like AC will be easier on the hands....until you get towards the end. Some of those last battles when you are fighting around a dozen Krusaders at once can require some fast finger moving....got to have good defense (the counter moves saved me countless times) as well as offense to get past those ones. First person shooters are fun...I don't have too many of them of them though. I don't have an XBox360 though and don't really see myself getting one so I'll be missing out on all those games. Still haven't even decided if I'm going to do any PS3 online games....I enjoy playing on my own.

Well I think I got pretty far last night.This game is so freaking epic.I didn't realize how huge it was until I got a little further in the game,the scope of this thing is huge.I got to this one part were you can ride a horse,man I got on that horse and it was on!:lol This game has everything going for it.I was really taken back by the lighting in this game,exellent lighting.Oh and I thought this game would be a lot easier on my hand UNTIL I startedf fighting 4 or 5 guys at once,my hand was like ow wow ouch.But yeah,Assassins Creed is THE adventure game.I like it better than Bio Shock.

DM, where did you get it from? I ordered mine through statuetoys and they sai dthey were waiting to get theirs.

just few of them arrived here in Greece..and i got very Lucky!!!Now here in the most stores is already sold out..(for now)..but you can easily find the 7 inch..
from neca.i will post my pics tomorow of Altair..

I can't find the 7" anywhere. All the normal-music and movie stores that carry such figures don't carry the 7" altair. I don't want to pay an extra 6.00 in shipping to get a 11.99$ figure. Can't wait to see the 12".

I just got the PS3 Assassin's Creed skinz....looks great!!! :rock I bought a used PS3 and it had some scuff marks on it....now it looks so kick ass! :D
1-1b020b50-9226-4909-8393-978e74536.jpg

I can't find the 7" anywhere. All the normal-music and movie stores that carry such figures don't carry the 7" altair. I don't want to pay an extra 6.00 in shipping to get a 11.99$ figure. Can't wait to see the 12".

DSC00207_edited.jpg

i think its quite gooooood....:maul

Last edited:
That figure does look great.....his robes are a little too clean though. :) I may have to dirty them up a bit whenever I finally get mine.

Wow! thanks for posting the pic. I can't wait for mine to come in. How again did you get yours already?

Wow! thanks for posting the pic. I can't wait for mine to come in. How again did you get yours already?

it was pre order..a friend of mine is also the owner of a good store here in Greece and he kept a piece for me.this figure forced me on buying ps3 and a.c. also.:rotfl
i thought that these pieces and other first make the launch in U.S. and then rest of the world.i can`t believe that 12 inch figure of a.c. released first in Europe.

Just finished the game...definitely opens it up for a sequel but it was a rather lackluster ending. We'll see where it goes from here now.

When I look back on the game, I really think the repetitive gameplay is the thing that sticks out like a sore thumb to me. It's a great game and all, but I don't think it deserved some of the high reviews it got (mostly the ones rating it 9/10...it's an 8/10 to me AT THE MOST). If they do continue with a sequel then I hope they take the gameplay into account and add MUCH MORE variety because it really is a beautiful game and I'm interested to see where it is going now...

Just wondering for those playing the PS3 version of the game, I had heard of freezing issues with the game. I've seen the PS3 system software update of 2.10. Does anyone have that loaded and did it fix the problems? The other one I heard of was the Assassin's Creed patch 1.10. I was going to wait for the PC version of the game next month, but Target has the PS3/Xbox 360 versions on sale for $38 this week. Any insight? Thanks!

I have the PS3 version of the game and downloaded the patch. Since I downloaded the patch I have not had the game freeze on me as it has previously in the past.

I have the PS3 version of the game and downloaded the patch. Since I downloaded the patch I have not had the game freeze on me as it has previously in the past.

Same thing with me...and downloading the patch was easy....infact the PS3 does it automatically if you have it hooked up to your modem/router. After the patch was downloaded I had zero problems. :)

Back