Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to publically apologize for my comments here. My comments were not intended to incite anything or to turn anyone against Hanouman. As a matter of fact, I am and still remain, a big fan of his work. It came from my personal dealings, or lack thereof, with Hanouman.

After sending him several unanswered emails, I felt a need to talk to others who were dealing with him. Perhaps in hope that someone can shed some light as to why he's not responding and perhaps with the hopes that if he read this he would see that I am not alone in my frustration.

I see now that I should have kept my personal dealings with him just that, personal.

In closing, I do hope that Hanouman does read this and does do the right thing by answering everyone's concerns personally.

Sincerely,
Eric

I bet if everyone who ordered a head from this D***head demanded a refund you'd hear from him ASAP. It going on three weeks and still have not heard back from him.

Okay, let me rephrase. If dear sweet Hanouman would be a dear and provide me with a refund as I am n longer interested in his fine product, I would be most grateful.

Oh and he can take his time too. I know he has a slew of other tasks on his plate and I like to give my money away.

I think he will respond know.

BM...attitude by Ortiz or not....Hano has perpetuated this entire

situation by contacting from what i can tell...2 people....Elvis and

F-seb....and NO one else....i didn't put a deposit down...i out right

paid in full for all my custom heads to be mailed to me....because he

asked to be paid for his work...fine...i get that...but maybe you can't

understand outside of a deposit that may or may have not been given

to this guy by YOU that whether it was a deposit or a full

payment....its the principle of asking for something....receiving it and

then not contacting ANYONE about a product that technically is

already theirs since money has been exchanged...yeah i wouldn't care

about a delay here or there...but it ridiculous to act like there is

nothing wrong with his conduct and just keep poking fun at people

that actually voice their frustration and concerns about their

money...whether its 1 dollar or 100 dollars....

I've sat here and watched board members attack this dude because

he has asked for his money back several times and has gotten no

responses from the person that the money was sent to but in the

same token that same person that the money was sent will have

some sort of communication about how he feels about his profession

and or the people on these boards and therefore it has affected how

he communicates with EVERYONE?!?!?! does that even sound

right?!?! C'MON man...thats some BS...

I'm not saying how's he's communicated has been the greatest, but the way you guys have been communicating to him hasn't been the greatest either. You've done nothing but badgered him and I can't say I blame him for ignoring you. We have been kept up to date on this through Seb. He's been having problems with the caster. That's something out of his control. He doesn't do his own casting so he's at the mercy of another party as well. You guys don't seem to have any sympathy for his situation. The world isn't all about YOU!

NOooo...i don't think you understand the entire picture....i didn't badger this guy into hiding....before i solidified any any type of deal with him he was in constant communication through email and PMs...part of that was because I too was about to commission him for a particular headsculpt i wanted but decided to buy some smaller stuff because i was still weary about how he handled the previous transactions which Elvis fixed when he didn't have to....i felt better about buying this go around of headsculpts because i figured that this time since a moderator was the in between man that it was a "safer" bet and he was communicating again in the boards...so it almost came as no surprise that he went back to silent mode after i asked of a tracking # for a particular headsculpt (afro Samurai) he said he had sent many months ago....fine OK....i didn't spaz out...but when i paid for a pred mask and then followed it by paying for the joker head in which we were given a deadline to pay...it didn't and still doesn't sit well with me that he can contact other people and not some of the people that have paid for his products...

I kept getting hit with the same excuse he gave me with the previous heads and Afro Samurai...so yeah...at that point...i kinda lost it and i don't think anyone would handle that any different.... his only response to me everytime i brought up that my headsculpt has not reached me has been " that it must have got lost i will replace them" only to NEVER get anything from him....so you talk about sympathy...i say how about give me and EVERYONE else that has paid YOU (hanouman) some consideration....?

Yeah, thats the same thing with Eric too. You guys are just pissed at him for things OTHER than this Joker sculpt. There is a difference.

i don't see a difference about posting in here....but i do see a difference between Eric and my situation....i've paid for other headsculpts he offered up that i have yet to receive....aswell as this joker headsculpt...it just sounds like another excuse to me about why he hasn't sent anything out to anyone...i can't wait to hear about what the next delay will be....unfortunately...i can't get my money back because i'm out of that 45 day window....

NOooo...i don't think you understand the entire picture....i didn't badger this guy into hiding....before i solidified any any type of deal with him he was in constant communication through email and PMs...part of that was because I too was about to commission him for a particular headsculpt i wanted but decided to buy some smaller stuff because i was still weary about how he handled the previous transactions which Elvis fixed when he didn't have to....i felt better about buying this go around of headsculpts because i figured that this time since a moderator was the in between man that it was a "safer" bet and he was communicating again in the boards...so it almost came as no surprise that he went back to silent mode after i asked of a tracking # for a particular headsculpt (afro Samurai) he said he had sent many months ago....fine OK....i didn't spaz out...but when i paid for a pred mask and then followed it by paying for the joker head in which we were given a deadline to pay...it didn't and still doesn't sit well with me that he can contact other people and not some of the people that have paid for his products...

I kept getting hit with the same excuse he gave me with the previous heads and Afro Samurai...so yeah...at that point...i kinda lost it and i don't think anyone would handle that any different.... his only response to me everytime i brought up that my headsculpt has not reached me has been " that it must have got lost i will replace them" only to NEVER get anything from him....so you talk about sympathy...i say how about give me and EVERYONE else that has paid YOU (hanouman) some consideration....?

Bingo! :lecture

Eric

:lol

You guys are killing me. I sent Hano an email earlier this evening, so hopefully he'll get in touch with me since you guys want to lynch him and I'm not at that point yet :lol

:lol

You guys are killing me. I sent Hano an email earlier this evening, so hopefully he'll get in touch with me since you guys want to lynch him and I'm not at that point yet :lol

With all due respect Buttmunch, I've emailed him a few times and all my emails have been very polite. Never have I attacked him or belittled him. I've asked him countless of times to kindly give me an update. No matter what it is. As I've said before, I've even told him that I'm not mad, all I want is a simple response. Sadly, my requests have fallen on deaf ears. To be honest, I'd be very surporised if he actually responds to you.

Now if by some miracle he does respond, could you kindly suggest to him that it would make everyone feel much better of he were to explain the delay himself here on the boards.

I don't think that's too much to ask. At this point I think he atleast owes us that. Don't you?

Eric

Honestly and sadly i dont think he will respond to you. Hell he took sometimes to even get back at me. I told him that he had to come back here to explain the situation and he just said
NO. He just told me that he will send me all the heads and the it will be done.

Honestly and sadly i dont think he will respond to you. Hell he took sometimes to even get back at me. I told him that he had to come back here to explain the situation and he just said
NO. He just told me that he will send me all the heads and the it will be done.

That is sad news indeed :(

Seb, PM sent.

Eric

Back