Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but has anyone heard from Hanouman yet? It's now the beginning of the 4th week since I last heard from him. I'm emailed him asking for an update on a project he started for me months ago and the last thing I heard was that he caster is slow and it's slowing him down. Really??? An artist like him has no access to any other casters???

And I'm sorry, but the excuse of having trouble with your email is inexcusable. There is no way this day and age that you can say I cant get emails. Everyone has access to either a smart phone, a friend with a computer or smart phone, and iPad or an internet cafe. Hec! If you're tight on cash you can use the computers at the library for free!!! I feel his lack of response to emails has to be by choice. Hanouman, since you're not responding you're letting us come up with our own conclusions. I know I'm slow in getting out orders, but I atleast respond to emails when people ask about there order. I never ignore them. And if my internet were to go down I'd get it replaced quickly because I know there are people out there who have sent me money and are waiting for their merchandise.

I'm sorry to vent here. I'm not trying to start a war against Hanouman, but I'm hoping that if he's reading this or if someone who knows him reads this, they can tell him he needs to do the right thing.

I know some of you are going to say, "Hey man, he's just busy with real life stuff". That's all fine and good, but the right thing to do would be to take a moment out of your busy day and explain to everyone why the delay and what is being done about it. And I don't mean a 2 sentence explanation, but a real explanation with a date of completion or a chance for people to get a refund if they choose not to wait. It's only fair and right. Am I wrong?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, but I would love to do more work with him. I think his style is awesome, but he's making it very difficult for me to feel I can rely on him.

Hanouman, if you're out there, please respond to us!

Eric

Well he got another caster at his own cost, according to Seb, but a little more contact from Hanouman himself would be appreciated.

Still no news for me.
I'm sure he's on vacation.
It's easter holidays here in europe and i heard he was taking some vacation with his family.

Still no news for me.
I'm sure he's on vacation.
It's easter holidays here in europe and i heard he was taking some vacation with his family.

Hey, everyone is entitled to a vacation, but when you're working with other people the decent thing to do is let them know where you are.

By the way, how long is the Easter holidays in Europe? Three weeks? Does it prohibit you from using any electronic devices? Hey, I know I'm being sarcastic, but it's just very frustrating to send emails that seem to be falling on deaf ears.

Eric

Ok guys, I just had some happy news.

All the casting will be ready really shortly.
All the cast we will send to me and I will take care of all the shipment.

To be short it will be his last sculpt offered here, he's tired and fed up of sculpting in general.
He's having some though moments.

I've talked with Hanou, I've got the same news as Elvis.

He is sorry about the late of this project and the turn of it.

Hope everybody will have his head soon.

maan...this really sucks all around....if i can get my headsculpts i will be happy but if he was getting tired of sculpting in general...he should not take on new projects and then proceed to take people's money...i know i spent up to 200 on his last 3 offerings but I feel for people that went into business with him thinking all was good...and again THANK YOU and SORRY to Seb/Elvis for being dragged into this but I had no choice given his lack of communication in the boards and its members...i owe you BIG time for the first time and now for this time....:)

This is sad news indeed. In my opinion, he is one of the most original sculptors here and I was really hoping to see more from him.

It's good that he'll be finishing the Joker headsculpt for everyone here. I hope I get the same good news about my project with him.

Hopefully after he's had some time off he'll come back with new energy.

Eric

My thoughts exactly Eric. I think he just needs to clear his commitments and then he'll hopefully feel refreshed.

Would be a shame for him to stop sculpting - even if its just for personal projects

To be short it will be his last sculpt offered here, he's tired and fed up of sculpting in general.

This hobby gettin difficult to stay in I guess...
All goods to him anyway. He was one talanted lad!

I wish him the best as well and hope that after a nice long rest he'll consider coming back. We shall see.

Eric

That is a shame. I love his take on everything he sculpts. At least his inbox will be less cluttered.

I know I'm slow in getting out orders,
Really? :lol 3+ weeks is a bit much IMO. Its like the pot calling the kettle black here Eric. I'm always happy to order things from you, but the slow shipping out is really a turn off and you complaining about the same thing here is just too much! :rotfl

Can't say I blame him with the way people have been acting in this thread lately. Believe it or not, people actually have lives outside the internet! :google Could his communication have been bette? Sure, but who couldn't be better at that? And I'm sure there is a little bit of a language barrier adding to the problems as well. Hano's a good guy and I never doubted him coming through in the end.

But to clarify, does that mean the REGULAR Joker is his last here or after the SICK Joker is done? I'd hate to see him bail mid-project!

My thoughts exactly Eric. I think he just needs to clear his commitments and then he'll hopefully feel refreshed.

Would be a shame for him to stop sculpting - even if its just for personal projects

I'm pretty sure he sculpts professionally for his day job. Those little minature war game figurines if I'm not mistaken. But I think he's just going to stop sculpting for non-professionals. And the way he's been treated here lately, I say good for him! :clap

Dear Buttmunch, I just love how you know everything. You've obviously been in deep conversations with Hanouman. Have you been holding out on us, my dear?

And you obviously know everything about the project Hanouman and I had been working on.

It must be great being right all the time. Bless your little heart :)

Eric

Damn that really is some sucky news about him not offering sculpts anymore.

Seb, I hope that doesn't mean that the Wolverine project is now a no go :horror Cuz that would friggin suck waayyyyy more than this.

Anyway, I can't help but think that the constant 2 day requests for updates pissed Hano off. Hell, they pissed me off. People just need to relax and let people work. It's not like these artists are doing this 24/7, working around the clock for our customs' sake. What was the damn rush anyway?

Dear Buttmunch, I just love how you know everything. You've obviously been in deep conversations with Hanouman. Have you been holding out on us, my dear?

And you obviously know everything about the project Hanouman and I had been working on.

It must be great being right all the time. Bless your little heart :)

Eric

Eric I can understand your frustration with your custom project. But tbh that was between you and him and has nothing to do with this project and us. So that's why I think you need to relax on this thread.

Back