Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So uh, not trying to add any fuel to the fire - but are there going to be any extra heads coming your way, elvis?

If there are (or someone wanted a refund), I may be interested.

The list wasn't full, so there should still be 7 unclaimed heads available. I'm just not sure who you'd need to send the payment too. Or everyone that only sent in the deposit too.

I usually do not get into these type of discussions, seriously. Over the years I've learned it is pretty much pointless because most people here think with their hearts when it comes to this hobby. In situations like this they either want to make sure they encourage or protect sculptors/painters/customizers because they want more stuff from them in the future or they've really felt letdown/hurt that the sculptor/painter/customizer in question has taken their money and essentially "ignored" them.

I understand both sides and know that they both have to vent their frustrations.

In the past, I've had dealings with 2 shady "artists" in this hobby and I tried simply to warn people only because I know SSF is a very trusting and forgiving group and I hate to see people like that get taken advantage of. Those 2 artists were Shawn from Sovereign Studios and Chris Howes and trust me, people pretty much treated me like I was just a flat-out liar or at least, completely wrong. So there's why I don't get into these discussions anymore, it's pretty futile as I'm sure the next thing that I say will be as well.

Just because alot of you are extremely understanding and forgiving, does not mean that everybody has to be extremely understanding and forgiving. I'm not trying to fire any shots at Figuremaster Les or Darkartist Josh (I'm sure they'll both admit this) that it was an epic fail on their parts to have soooo many orders with people going while they just kept on buying stuff for themselves, posting videos of them building the "perfect" Indiana Jones or pics of a Halloween party, drinking beer, hanging-out, etc, etc, etc. Not because they aren't allowed to have a life or do things for themselves but because when people complained about how they weren't finishing projects they would come in and make longwinded posts about how horrible their personal lives were and how broke they were. I never said ANYTHING the whole time but I knew those things simply did not add up at all and understood completely why people would feel insulted. Usually, after said longwinded speech, everybody would post encouraging comments and bash anybody who didn't.

I said all of that to say this, personally, I will give Hanouman time to complete this- I'm not going to bug him, I have not emailed him and I have no intentions of calling him any names, trust me. I respect his work and I respect the fact that he's going to run into issues like any other guy out there trying to make a buck will run into. BUT...at the same time, I'm not gonna bash the guy who has legitimate complaints about not recieving a product that he has paid his hard earned money for. And don't say people don't have valid complaints here because Hanouman has not come in here to actually explain the real issue with the sculptor and the fact that he can update his Facebook page but not this thread has to have more than one person here feeling a bit insulted.

Can we just allow each other to vent in our own ways here? I mean, even if there are guys who are tired of waiting or want refunds for what ever reason, there are other people willing to buy those sculpts. Also, if this really is Hanouman's last sculpt that he offers like this, it'll be worth it for people to wait as I'm sure it'll end up as a rare piece in the future (AKA a wise investment)

Fair enough?

sorry for the long rant, I promise I won't do it again for at least 3 or 4 more years.

Very well said, die.

I completely agree with what you're saying. Believe me, my emails to Hanouman were always courteous and full of praise. First, because I saw no need to be abusive and two, because I really wanted to continue working with him. But when your emails seemed to fall on deaf ears, you start to feel a bit frustrated. You start to feel like you're talking to yourself.

As I said, my comments here were meant to shine a light on what he was doing outside of the Joker project. Yes, I was not part of this project, but knowing that he stopped communcating with me, I thought it was only fair to let others know what as going on with other projects he was working on.

I, too, held back for awhile before commenting because I knew there would be backlash from some who saw as a cry baby or for being a "pot calling the kettle black".

As per my project, I've been fortunate enough to acquire another amazing artist to complete the job. I've stopped hoping that Hanouman will return. Honesty, I wish him the best.

As for everyone here, I really do hope he completes the Joker head.

Eric

It's a shame he isn't going to be offering sculpts anymore. I was hoping to see a full Arkham Video Game lineup.

I just wish Hanouman himself would post here and not through others.
Do we even know if the sick version will be done? I get that he has a lot on his plate, personally, but it wouldn't take a moment to log in and just explain. I think people would be more understanding that way.

regardless of whats going on he was the best sculptor IMO. I loved his style of sculpting

Guys I understand the situation.

But I think now all those talking need to stop.

THE REGULAR version will be shipped to me.

I will have all the casting and take care about the shipment and payment!

THere won't be any sick version.

The regular version will be hanouman latest offering on those boards.

Alright Elvis now this is going to you since you have opted in as frontman for this project. I need a refund for this head as I am no longer interested in his work. Please IM me and I will send you my Paypal address. Thanks!

Dude I just agreee to take care of the shipment
You didn't send me the deposit.

That sin't my responsability to refund you.

I'm just trying to help people get their heads.

Your post says you will take care of payment. When someone sends you the balance for there head send it along to me. Sound good? Gosh don't post things you don't mean then.

WHat I meant is that from NOW on the rest of the payment will be handled by me since hanouman stopped all communications.

I won't refund anything that has been paid to hanouman.

Makes no sense. Don't you have to give the money to hanouman anyway? You know this looks like some scam you and he are pulling. Makes me wish I never fit involved with you guys in the first place. Tell that scumbag I want my money.

This really is unfortunate Hanouman was a great sculpter with a great style I will miss the Croc and Wolverine for sure.

Ortizwerx, elvis is not trying to scam people, he stepped up as an escrow-man to make sure people that pay going forward, get what they ordered. He doesn't have the original deposits that we paid directly to Hanouman so why should he refund it?

Hey Seb
I really appreciate your afford. I would very much like to eventually have this head sculpt. Don't let a couple guys with bad attitudes prevent you from helping. I know I speak for most of us when I say, please help us get this resolved.

Makes no sense. Don't you have to give the money to hanouman anyway? You know this looks like some scam you and he are pulling. Makes me wish I never fit involved with you guys in the first place. Tell that scumbag I want my money.

Seriously. STFU. Are you new here? elvis has been a member in good standing on this board for years. The threats and name calling is childish and make you look like an ass.

All of you that come back at me are clueless. Sit down shut up an stay out of it. If Elvis is collecting any money on behalf of hanouman he will have to pay hanouman. Since hanouman is not man enough (term used loosely), to answer my emails or get me a refund Elvis can get me payment on behalf of hanouman. Understand? Sheesh, I hope this show everyone who is planning on offering any of there wok and those who jump on the skinny to buy up there products will learn a lesson here.

I know who Elvis is as he worked with Eric at RPT. Eric and I have worked together for about a decade now and I have been at this hobby for over 15 years. I was the designer of the original Monkey Depot. That is how far I go back.

:thud: ugh I give up, this is getting ridiculous. Seb you are amazing for stepping in. I'm just going to wait patiently. My Joker isn't going anywhere.

All of you that come back at me are clueless. Sit down shut up an stay out of it. If Elvis is collecting any money on behalf of hanouman he will have to pay hanouman. Since hanouman is not man enough (term used loosely), to answer my emails or get me a refund Elvis can get me payment on behalf of hanouman. Understand? Sheesh, I hope this show everyone who is planning on offering any of there wok and those who jump on the skinny to buy up there products will learn a lesson here.

I know who Elvis is as he worked with Eric at RPT. Eric and I have worked together for about a decade now and I have been at this hobby for over 15 years. I was the designer of the original Monkey Depot. That is how far I go back.

Then I'm surprised. You should know better to insinuate that elvis is in 'cahoots' and scamming people with 1/6 Arkham Joker heads.

Back