Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis is just trying to help get the heads out to everyone whos paid. he cant give refunds as the money was not sent to him in the first place. Everyone should be grateful hes stepping in to help out. People would be left stranded otherwise...

Can understand some may want refunds, but that doesnt look possible does it. So just be grateful Elvis can hopefully get the heads out to everyone who has paid.. Give the guy a chance to step in and help if thats what hes offering.

Last edited:
Your missing the point entirely. Why would Elvis step and not do right by the buyers instead of back peddling and saying he cannot get me my refund apparently he is now the voice of Hanouman since he will not come forward and speak for himself. Any of this clear to you?

Your missing the point entirely. Why would Elvis step and not do right by the buyers instead of back peddling and saying he cannot get me my refund apparently he is now the voice of Hanouman since he will not come forward and speak for himself. Any of this clear to you?

How much does Hanouman owe you? I'm thinking of paying it so you'll stfu and go away.

Its clear Ortiz to me, and i understand your point about wanting a refund. But if someone like Elvis can help get you get your head out to you isnt it all good.. if you dont then its a diff story but its still not Elvis problem as he didnt take the money of you.
Either way i understand your point also and im sure others to, its a messy situation.

In the future i think it should be a rule people shouldnt send no payments unless items are ready to send.
People should only be accepting payments when items are ready to go, hopefully we can then all avoid such dramas.
I have nothing more to say on the topic, and i hope this all works out for everyone.

SO how about I don't help anybody and you will all loose your money huh!

Does that sounds good?

Damn this is just getting ridiculous.

You're right this is a bug conspiracy!
The truth is out there.

All of you that come back at me are clueless. Sit down shut up an stay out of it. If Elvis is collecting any money on behalf of hanouman he will have to pay hanouman. Since hanouman is not man enough (term used loosely), to answer my emails or get me a refund Elvis can get me payment on behalf of hanouman. Understand? Sheesh, I hope this show everyone who is planning on offering any of there wok and those who jump on the skinny to buy up there products will learn a lesson here.

I know who Elvis is as he worked with Eric at RPT. Eric and I have worked together for about a decade now and I have been at this hobby for over 15 years. I was the designer of the original Monkey Depot. That is how far I go back.

All this bs for $25?

Doesnt matter how far you go back - Elvis is here trying to help you get your head and this is how you react? Wow

Be grateful elvis is here at all to help us.

elvis, I appreciate you stepping in and being the middle man for this transaction. I am sure there are others that are thankful for this too. I hope you can ignore the bad apple and make this happen for everyone!

Thank you Seb for getting the heads.

Maybe Seb paid for the difference on the heads out of pocket. I'm not saying he did but if he did. Please be more considerate to Seb. Hano could have said screw it and disappeared. A bad situation could have been worse. So thank you Hano for finishing up this order and Seb for stepping up and helping his fellow freaks out. Now can we all hug and learn to enjoy this hobby again. :1-1:

Everyone lets chip in a buck a piece to silence this guy.

An easy way to do this is if there is someone new who wants the head, they pay $25 to Ortiz and the other $25 to Elvis. It's the only way to get around it since Hanouman doesn't want to deal with this.

Guys I understand the situation.

But I think now all those talking need to stop.

THE REGULAR version will be shipped to me.

I will have all the casting and take care about the shipment and payment!

THere won't be any sick version.

The regular version will be hanouman latest offering on those boards.

Dang! The sick version is why I got this comission started in th first place! :lol

Exactly. BUYERS. You have to get something to be a buyer. So you can either get this sculpt and then do whatever you want with it, or you can shut up. Its clear that nobody is getting a refund right now since Hano is AWOL. Seb is just trying to get the sculpt to those who paid for it. If you don't want the sculpt then thats too bad. He didn't take your money and he won't be refunding it.

Its clear Ortiz to me, and i understand your point about wanting a refund. But if someone like Elvis can help get you get your head out to you isnt it all good.. if you dont then its a diff story but its still not Elvis problem as he didnt take the money of you.
Either way i understand your point also and im sure others to, its a messy situation.

In the future i think it should be a rule people shouldnt send no payments unless items are ready to send. People should only be accepting payments when items are ready to go, hopefully we can then all avoid such dramas.
I have nothing more to say on the topic, and i hope this all works out for everyone.

It was. It was being sent to the caster. The caster needs to be paid upfront, which is why Hano took deposits. Nobody was require to pay in full, just the deposit to cover the caster's fee. Its the caster that screwed us all really. Had that not gone south, everything would have been just fine.

All this bs for $25?

Doesnt matter how far you go back - Elvis is here trying to help you get your head and this is how you react? Wow

Be grateful elvis is here at all to help us.

:goodpost:

I wouldn't take any money from anyone but Hano anyway so thanks for offering. Buttmunch, I wish you never emailed me and that I never entered into your failed endeavor. I learned a lesson here.

I wouldn't take any money from anyone but Hano anyway so thanks for offering. Buttmunch, I wish you never emailed me and that I never entered into your failed endeavor. I learned a lesson here.

:lol A few pages ago you were demanding one from Elvis.

And for the record, I never emailed you. :wink1:

It's a shame all this happened, I figured I'd be able to come into this thread and see all of your painted up finished customs by now.

Ortiz do all of us a favour and stay friendly this time. You have been bashed because you have behaved like 'a clown'... We have always Been respectfully to each other on this board. Pretty sure this will be solved soon.

@ Elvis and Buttmunch or anybody else: I believe someone must have hanos private address. Please forward it to me. I will try to contact him that way. :)

Back