Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i sent him my weekly email asking for some sort of update...no returns as usual...its why i reached out to Elvis in the first place...

yeah i sent him my weekly email asking for some sort of update...no returns as usual...its why i reached out to Elvis in the first place...

Hmm. I was afraid of that. I'm in the same boat.

So may be Ortizwerx does have some reason for concern.

Eric

Last edited:
I found his facebook. He has recent activity so at least he's well. Hope he checks in soon. Come on Hano check in with us. Most of us are understanding and understand delays happen. We just need to hear something. Patiently waiting for this amazing sculpt.

I found his facebook. He has recent activity so at least he's well. Hope he checks in soon. Come on Hano check in with us. Most of us are understanding and understand delays happen. We just need to hear something. Patiently waiting for this amazing sculpt.

Oh he's active. Just not here. Let's hope we're not having this conversation next week.
Eric

Last edited:
He's only been gone like a week and you all think you've been scammed. I think you're all jumping the gun a bit. Before he went AWOL Hano said he has been really busy with actual work sculpting projects and Seb has told us the casting issues he's been having too. I don't think anything has changed since then.

So I think he's taking the Nute approach. He'll report something when he has something to report :lol

gunray1.jpg

I'm sorry, but with all due respect, Hanouman has been avoiding alot of people for quite awhile due to his "real" work.

I'm sorry, but I also recieved an email from Hanouman a little over a week ago apologizing for not responding to my emails. He claimed that he's waiting for the caster to get back to him. How long can it take? I asked him to just send the head back to me with the corrections and I'll have Lonnie cast it for me. Lonnie would have it casted in 2 days. 2 DAYS!! Still no answer from Hanouman.

I started working with Hanouman months ago and at the begining he was very responsive and seemed very interested in working with me, He had updates for my very often. The project seemed completed so I paid him in full. When I got the headsculpt I pointed out a few things that needed tweaking. I spoke with Hanouman and sent the headsculpt back along with a hat for fitting. It has now been a little over month and half since he's had the headsculpt. Since then I've only recieved one email and that was after countless of emails begging, yes begging him to please respond. Believe me, I love his work and would love to do more work with him, but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen. I feel the same thing is happening here.

Believe me, I see you guys waiting and Buttmunch telling you all to be patient, but we don't hear from Hanouman himself. Geez, even Seb (Elvis) had to talk for him. Has anyone here had any regular correspondence with him? I bet not.

Personally, I think it's very unprofessional to not respond to any emails or to not give any real type of follow-up for the delay.

And as to "reporst something when you have something to report"? I took that approach with him and it took months to get an email saying nothing yet. I'mn pretty sure that when he's working with a compamy on a project they don't wait until he has something to report. Due dates are given and expected to be met. Regular updates are expected. I've worked with other proefessional sculptors, ie Andy Bergholtz and Erick Sosa, and they both delivered in a timely manner and kept me abreast as to the progress of the projoect. If there were any delays, I was notifed of a new completion date and that date was met. It's just how it's done. Isn't it?

Sadly I've lost faith in him. But believe me, I still hope he pops up and proves me wrong.

Eric

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but with all due respect, Hanouman has been avoiding alot of people for quite awhile due to his "real" work.

I'm sorry, but I also recieved an email from Hanouman a little over a week ago apologizing for not responding to my emails. He claimed that he's waiting for the caster to get back to him. How long can it take? I asked him to just send the head back to me with the corrections and I'll have Lonnie cast it for me. Lonnie would have it casted in 2 days. 2 DAYS!! Still no answer from Hanouman.

I started working with Hanouman months ago and at the begining he was very responsive and seemed very interested in working with me, He had updates for my very often. The project seemed completed so I paid him in full. When I got the headsculpt I pointed out a few things that needed tweaking. I spoke with Hanouman and sent the headsculpt back along with a hat for fitting. It has now been a little over month and half since he's had the headsculpt. Since then I've only recieved one email and that was after countless of emails begging, yes begging him to please respond. Believe me, I love his work and would love to do more work with him, but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen. I feel the same thing is happening here.

Believe me, I see you guys waiting and Buttmunch telling you all to be patient, but we don't hear from Hanouman himself. Geez, even Seb (Elvis) had to talk for him. Has anyone here had any regular correspondence with him? I bet not.

Personally, I think it's very unprofessional to not respond to any emails or to not give any real type of follow-up for the delay.

Sadly I've lost faith in him.

Eric

Dang how much did you pay for the head $600?

Without getting into specifics, I can say it was alot more than $40 or $50.

I had plans of doing a line of Western and Civil War figures, so I hired him to do an original head for me.

Eric

I'm still hoping he will, too. I just hope we're not having this same conversation around Christmas.

Hanouman is an amaizing aritst. He has a very recognizable style that I really love. The guy seems like a very nice guy. Like I said, at the beginning we had lots of email correspondence. We even chatted on Skype a few times. Really nice guy.

Ler's see what happens.

Eric

I hope so too. It doesn't take two minutes to log in and say, "Hey guys, be patient having personal problems, or molding issues, or etc. etc." Its better to save face than to let everyone jump to conclusions and let anger build up. I don't want him to return to everyone carrying torches and pitch forks.

I still have faith and I really want this sculpt but my repaint BBK is looking better everyday.

I hope so too. It doesn't take two minutes to log in and say, "Hey guys, be patient having personal problems, or molding issues, or etc. etc." Its better to save face than to let everyone jump to conclusions and let anger build up. I don't want him to return to everyone carrying torches and pitch forks.

I still have faith and I really want this sculpt but my repaint BBK is looking better everyday.

That's my point exactly! How hard is it to simply respond?

In my last emails to him I even said "all is forgiven", meaning that if you're feeling odd about not responding to me in the last 2 1/2 weeks, that's ok! I'm not mad! Just please respond now and let me know that you understand the situation and are going to do the right, professional thing. That's all I ask.

Eric

Last edited:
Back