WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (Apollo WIP up!)

Interested in Athena head, but what about Adama? You gotta have an Adama. I would like an Adama too.

Interested in Athena head, but what about Adama? You gotta have an Adama. I would like an Adama too.

Seriously we want to make everyone. I'm a huge original Galactica fan. We will do the male and female pilots first, then go on from there. :)

What I meant to say was, I NEED an Adama. I have the figure and need to replace his head. :wink1:

You know, I am not sure if I showed off the final Starbuck hair, so here it is. I wanted to let you guys know these will be both be ready in a month (the time for the printing, cleaning, molding). The cost per head is $55, + $5 shipping to bubble_gum_gothATyahoo.com (with the AT replaced witha @).

because people have asked me in PM's, yes there is a special offer on these. To encourage people to order both characters and to apologize for the long wait on these since thr thread was first announced, the first 10 people to order both Starbuck and Apollo together will only pay $50 each, and the shipping is also combined saving an additional $5, so they will save $15.

Thanks!
-Rick :)

Definitely interested in both, but have no idea how to tell if I'm one of the first 10. If you email and let me know, I'll paypal it to you.

Definitely interested in both, but have no idea how to tell if I'm one of the first 10. If you email and let me know, I'll paypal it to you.

It's a weekday. There is only one order in so far so you are good. I try to keep up to date on the list on post one. :)
I will e-mail you in a minute. :)

How much for both, with shipping to Canada?

Hey gang, just wanted to announce sculpting has just been started on Boomer! :wave

Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (NEW CHARACTER ANNOUNCEMENT)

Definitely ordering both of these - just waiting confirmation from the painter that it is ok to send direct to him

Cheers!

please count me in for Baltar. When are Starbuck, Apollo, Kirk and Solo ready to order, please?

please count me in for Baltar. When are Starbuck, Apollo, Kirk and Solo ready to order, please?

Thanks guys.

Just to re-announce since the original announcement is lost a page back now the next character being worked on is Boomer to finish off the main male Colonial Warriors trio.

All those characters can be ordered starting now but are not due to actually ship until late Dec.
-Rick :)

No one seems excited for Boomer. Bad choice? The logic was he would be able to use the male Colonial Warrior outfit being made and be able to be costumed.

No one seems excited for Boomer. Bad choice? The logic was he would be able to use the male Colonial Warrior outfit being made and be able to be costumed.

The way I understand it, this is why the Amok Time BSG figures never made it to production. Low preorders equalled little confidence of breaking even. With much lower production run you might be alright.

The way I understand it, this is why the Amok Time BSG figures never made it to production. Low preorders equalled little confidence of breaking even. With much lower production run you might be alright.

We need about SIXTEEN people interested per character (laugh). They had a production run of 500 (?). :)

We need about SIXTEEN people interested per character (laugh). They had a production run of 500 (?). :)

I never heard what the number was but it seamed like there was little to no hope of a successful line based on the preorders. That's not to say that they couldn't have been successful had they been made, but apparently they decided it wasn't worth the risk.

Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (Boomer next up)

Its also a different ballgame when producing resin heads versus manufactured vinyl heads and full bodies/uniforms.
That being said i still look forward to ALL the classic BSG you can do.
Boomer, Jolly, Tigh, Omega, Cain, Athena, Sheba, Cassiopeia, Baltar, Greenbean, Giles, Serena, Bojay, Maga, Leiter, imoperious Leader........

Back