WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Warriors Gate Productions headsculpts on reworked Majestic Studios clothing...still need to paint and detail the hands on both figures. I really like the superb job Warrior Gates Prod. did on this, extreamly happy with the final result.

Awesome! Just need a Cassiopeia and some Ovions for my favourite sequence of the movie. Oh and may as well throw in Muffet 2...

Pauln6a,

Thank you!....actualy I am going to do first the "Flying Bike" as a companion piece to these two figures (still have to paint/detail the hands on both)...then think will do Boomer...which is also available from Warrior Gates Production...and try to rework and repaint the Majestic Studios Adama and Cylon.

Nice. I wonder if the Solitaire figure would make a passable Serena?

The prototype sculpt by Big Chief looks promising and quite nice...but...we have to wait and see what actualy we get as production/on hand piece, after the problems with the Conney Bond is in my opinion the best course of action.

Shane Poole did a great job of adding long hair to the Sansa Stark head. He could manage Serena from a Solitaire sculpt I'm sure.

Back