Wgp's classic hardcore bondage thread- shaken not stirred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want a "For Your Eyes Only" Roger Moore. I didn't care for his hair in LALD or MWTGG.

Couldn't disagree more. His hair was too Lego man in that movie, it was a bad era for style anyway but he looked ancient in anything pretty much other than LALD. It's really the only movie I thought he looked believable as a suave handsome ladies man. Plus FYEO is a bad movie.(though definitely not the worst RM movie either)

TSWLM is definitely the strongest Moore movie and a favourite, but I didn't like his look in that film.

Moore still looked pretty young in TSWLM at 50. He was the age Craig is now in LALD!

Couldn't disagree more. His hair was too Lego man in that movie, it was a bad era for style anyway but he looked ancient in anything pretty much other than LALD. It's really the only movie I thought he looked believable as a suave handsome ladies man. Plus FYEO is a bad movie.(though definitely not the worst RM movie either)

TSWLM is definitely the strongest Moore movie and a favourite, but I didn't like his look in that film.

I only want the head so I can finish the body sculpt I already made in this pose.

Hey gang,

One of our main WGP artists, Inigou, is a big Bond fan and asked if he could sculpt our Connery and Moore for us when he heard we are doing them. He is already working on some awesome Brosnan and Craig Bondages on his own. Since he's part of the family I wanted to make sure everyone saw his other heads if you are interested to order from him, and we will continue posting his other Bond work here since it's all related as well.
Thanks!
-Rick :) :wave

Inigou's ongoing Brosnan thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135868&page=4

Daniel Craig 1/6 Head Sculptcraig

Inigou's Ongoing Craig thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135868

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/65418036@N03/11101064736/]
_DSC4422[/url][/QUOTE]

He nailed Brosnan from GoldenEye with all those lush locks of hair.:lol
I'd love a TND version where he's got those stray locks coming down over the forehead during the opening (weapons bizarre) sequence.
Badazz Brosnan/Bond commando rocked hardcore.:rock2
Admiral:"What in the hell is he doing?!"
M: "His Job"

I'm not a fan of Craig but that's the best version Ive seen.
Need that young Connery.

Last edited:
Full Brosnan figure in his navy-eyebird patterned suit will be bomb.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Craig and Brosnan look incredible! Can't wait for Connery and Moore. Here are a few more requests:
Red Grant
Francisco Scaramanga

Holy Moly, how did I miss this!

Although Raymond claims to be the biggest Bond fan here, I am dammit -- :) -- and I can prove it...

...and that's not even half. :lol

OK, BOND VILLAINS sculpts...

Gert Frobe as Auric Goldfinger

Adolfo Celi as Emilio Largo

Donald Pleasance as Ernst Stavro Blofeld

Classic trio, just to start....

I'm also in for a Connery and Moore... my customs need more heads! I've got an Astronaut Connery from YOLT and a Naval Battledress Moore from TSWLM to finish!

Last edited:
Thanks!

Is this still happening? I keep seeing this thread sink. So many Bond projects have fallen by the wayside I really hope this does not.

No worries, Wor. Our Classic Bonds have always been planned for debut 1st quarter 2014 but I wanted to get some dialogue going to hear thoughts and preferences before that, which is why I started the thread here after announcing it in our Master List thread. :)

Will be possible to buy hs only or just full figures(Connery,Moore)?

About costumes-could you make screen acurate navy blue suit from Goldeneye for Inigou Brosnan?

Back