Wgp's classic hardcore bondage thread- shaken not stirred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In early 2014 WGP plans on doing classic Bondage heads based on Connery and Moore. We also want to make the villians and maybe even a Bondage girl (we like themes, but they don't need to be from the same movie!), but need to know what you are interested in and which movie Bondage should be based on.

For Moore we will start with an early Moore from his first two movies. Since we plan on making Parker from ALIEN, and Yaphet Kotto also played Doctor Kananga /Mr Big from Live and Let Die, I was thinking possibly him, Baron Samedi and Jane Seymore for a nice LALD set?

But we only want to make what you care about, so please let us know, and we will tally votes!

One of our WGP artists, Inigou, is a big Bond fan and asked if he could sculpt them for us so he is. He is already working on an awesome Brosnan and Craig Bondages on his own. Since he's part of the family I wanted to make sure everyone saw his other heads if you are interested, and will continue posting his other Bond work here as well.
Thanks!
-Rick :) :wave

Inigou's ongoing Brosnan thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135868&page=4

Daniel Craig 1/6 Head Sculptcraig

Inigou's Ongoing Craig thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135868

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/65418036@N03/11101064736/]
_DSC4422[/url]

Last edited:
This is the absolute biggest void in 1/6 to be filled. Can't wait to see the updates!

Don't just wait for updates. I need you to sound off to tell us what movie you want Connery from and what villians or bond girl heads you'd care about! :)

Do you want a Q froma certain movie? Do we need a new Jaws? All things we need to hear! :)

Last edited:
How about some less iconic characters? Connery form diamonds and charles gray? Or red grant? How about a moore sculpt from octopussy or a view to a kill or who about a spy who loved me set...moore..amasova...jaws and stromberg..ahhh the list is endless.

If im honest this sounds like an excellent range,however sideshow did a pretty good job with live and let die so it wouldnt be my first choice (although their moore sculpts always seemed off)

This is the absolute biggest void in 1/6 to be filled. Can't wait to see the updates!

Tell us your major wants!

Teehee, with the claw, and odd job :wink1:

Thanks!

How about some less iconic characters? Connery form diamonds and charles gray? Or red grant? How about a moore sculpt from octopussy or a view to a kill or who about a spy who loved me set...moore..amasova...jaws and stromberg..ahhh the list is endless.

Well, here's the thing. Now that WGP is looking at Bondage as one of the things we are tackling, we want to stay here and fill out his universe. Anything is possible here. We don't want to just hit Connery and Moore and move on. But we have to start somewhere, and we honestly just need to know there is enough interest for whomever we make, and that means at least 16 people interested.

I don't think the Bondages themselves will have a problem, but that's why we're asking to see who else people really care about. Which villains? The Bondage girls? Which supporting cast members? Maybe no one cares about Bondage girls. I can understand that. The villains are much more important.

After we do the versions of Moore and Connery we do, we have no problems making other older versions of them, the interest just needs to be there.

So big picture, speak up! :)

If im honest this sounds like an excellent range,however sideshow did a pretty good job with live and let die so it wouldnt be my first choice (although their moore sculpts always seemed off)

Well they only made two characters from LaLD, Bond and Tee Hee, and if their Bond IS off, so that makes one character out of a pretty interesting cast not needing to be made: a new Bond head, Solitaire (Jane Seymore), cool Voodoo priest Baron Samedi, and Mr. Big ("Alien's"s Yaphet Kotto).

So my thought was with along with a better Bond head to round out the cast and build on their Tee Hee. Seymore was a pretty big name bond girl and the Voodoo Priest is just cool.

But I am open to kicking off with another movie version of Moore.
It's about what you guys want. I just need to hear feedback. :)

How bout following characters:

SHERIFF J.W. PEPPER, Italian agent MS CAROSO (naked girl from first scene with magnet watch! ), Nick Nack Herve Villacheze, Ms.SYLVIA TRENCH (the REAL 1st Bond Girl Eunice Gayson from Dr No! , JILL Masterson from Goldfinger, and how about this is WAY PUT THERE 1/6 ASTON MARTIN or 1/6 LOTUS ESPRIT/ WET NELLIE the submarine car from SPY WHO LOVED ME!???

How bout following characters:

SHERIFF J.W. PEPPER, Italian agent MS CAROSO (naked girl from first scene with magnet watch! ), Nick Nack Herve Villacheze, Ms.SYLVIA TRENCH (the REAL 1st Bond Girl Eunice Gayson from Dr No! , JILL Masterson from Goldfinger, and how about this is WAY PUT THERE 1/6 ASTON MARTIN or 1/6 LOTUS ESPRIT/ WET NELLIE the submarine car from SPY WHO LOVED ME!???

Add Dr No and Quarrell to that list :wink1:

Yeah i take your point about live and let die and for me definately one of the best bond films. I really like yhe thought of a full set..bond villan...henchman and bond girl. For me i reckon a spy who loved me set or for connery would be either thunderball or you only live twice set although the latter is a poor instalment in my opinon.

Hi!I'm glad to hear about new Bond heads in soon future.As fore me-Connery from dr.No or From Russia.
About Moore-LaLD Bond
As villains-Goldfinger, OdJob.
Most important -young Connery Bond-there is no one really sucsesfull.

Hi!I'm glad to hear about new Bond heads in soon future.As fore me-Connery from dr.No or From Russia.
About Moore-LaLD Bond
As villains-Goldfinger, OddJob.
Most important -young Connery Bond-there is no one really sucsesfull.

I really appreciate the feedback, man, and please keep it coming everyone! We are happy to make new Jaws and Oddjobs if we hear enough of you say you'd like some.

I want to say, whatever villians of versions of Connery or Moore you tell us to make for this won't mean those will be the only ones we will do (unless they don't sell), but it just tells us where to start! :)

I really hope that you guys pump a lot of these out. Let me tell you that if there is a rock solid Connery and Moore than I'm pretty much guaranteed to buy whatever you decide to make. This is my definitive list of heads that I want to see in the order of priority truth be told I want to see classic/iconic characters I really don't care about secondary characters to go along with other more important characters from the same film. It also does not matter what sideshow did. Those sculpts are all awful and dated. Let's start anew.

1) Dr. No Sean Connery
2) LALD Roger Moore
3) Goldeneye Pierce Brosnan ( but this is irrelevant since it's being one by the same artist but independent of you guys)
4) Goldfinger Sean Connery
5) Auric Goldfinger
6) Dr. No
7) Vesper Lynd
8) Honey Ryder
9) Oddjob
10) Jaws - Spy Who Loved Me
11) Timothy Dalton - License to Kill
12) George Lazenby - OHMSS
13) La Chifre
15) Raoul Silva
16) Q - Goldfinger
17) M/Mum/ Dench - skyfall
18) ***** Galore
19) Xena Onatopp
20) Blofelt - YOLT
22) Alec Trevelyan
23) Tatiana Romanova
24) Anya Amasova
25) Baron Samdi
26) Emilio Largo
27) Sean Connery in Asian Man disguise from YOLT (yes I'm kidding)

Last edited:
I really want a "For Your Eyes Only" Roger Moore. I didn't care for his hair in LALD or MWTGG.

Back