WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (Boomer next up)

We are hoping to have Boomer ready to ship with them at the same time. Fingers crossed all three will ship in Jan. :)

Understand, but not interested in Boomer at this moment. I'm really looking forward to Apollo and Starbuck, so hopefully you can offer them sooner for those that have already paid?

And Baltar, because what good are warriors without someone to war on? :)

If Boomer is not done by early Jan we will go ahaead and print Starbuck and Apollo regardless since people have been waiting long enough. :)

Is it too late to get on the list for these? Or will there be excess stock when they're released?

No prob to put you on the list for these. Just let me know who you want and who you would be interested in in the future. :)

I wanted to give a small update here-

The big news I wanted to discuss with you is that we have another new Seamstress here at WGP. She has won awards. Made costumes for independent movies, and she has been assigned the Galactica outfits because I feel she can re-produce the kind of detailing we need on the jackets.

Right now I am looking into pewter casting for the buckles and rank pics which can be made to shine as bright as steel, and the patches will be real patches.

We are also looking into making how we are going to do the boots and holsters.

These are slated to go after she does a Romana outfit from Doctor Who and our Star Trek costumes, which gives us time to get the buckles and patches pre-made.

Boomer has been assigned to be sculpted but not started yet so SB and Apollo are at the printers not waiting up for him. :)

Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (uniform update)

Please add me to the list for these. Thanks.

I'm still interested in the unpainted Apollo and Starbuck head sculpts. :wave

Hey gang,
Just wanted to show you the first WIP I recieved for Boomer. As you can see, Bruno has just laid down the groundwork here but has caught his face and Jaw shape awesome. The eyes and eyebrows will be more serious when completed.
-Rick :)

Boomer-wip1copy.jpg

images122.jpg

boomer-original-series.jpg

Looking good. How close are we to actual heads for Apollo and Starbuck?

Looking good. How close are we to actual heads for Apollo and Starbuck?

Our massive order of heads has just left the printers finally completed where they now travel to the UK to be cleaned and prepped for molding, then back to the US for their actual molding. Most of the time is just eaten by mail travel time. About a month, give or take.

I see an updated actual head in the Star Trek thread - where's the peeks at Starbuck and Apollo? :)

I see an updated actual head in the Star Trek thread - where's the peeks at Starbuck and Apollo? :)

I know, right??? Sean had about 15 WGP things to prep for molding (mostly heads), and he just snapped off a quick pic of one randomly to tease me and say he recieved them (Rand).

Because prepping (sanding) takes so long per head the next pics he takes will probably won't be till he's done now because he's sculpting 4 heads for us at the same time as well and he's rushing to get stuff done.
-Rick :)

Back