• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AVERONE NEW SALE - Adding Weekly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture of 1:2 Spider-Man plz??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Green guy to the left on Sale!!
$500 and shipping to you!

Last edited:
This Bad A@@ solid DP 1/4 for $400!!
(add shipping, etc and its yours)

Glad someone asked about the covers. Are the x-wings I see online with covers aftermarket acrylic covers or did MR make a cover for this piece that was optional to buy?

Edit: Actually when you look on the net you see two version, one with the oval base and another on a square mirrored base, only the latter seems to have a cover. Mirror seems etched with Star Wars as well, suggesting a factory job.

efx did come out with a small number of covers that could be ordered outside of the X-Wing purchase....i think there were only like 100-200 of them that they made I think and were quite pricey if I remember.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?58161-eFX-X-Wing-Display-Case

Thanks, I am new to looking at efx stuff and I have to say I find the entire thing very confusing, MR vs Efx and then the cases, and people sell special signature plates or ... my Lord.

efx did come out with a small number of covers that could be ordered outside of the X-Wing purchase....i think there were only like 100-200 of them that they made I think and were quite pricey if I remember.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?58161-eFX-X-Wing-Display-Case

Thats correct, thanks for clearing this up.
I have the original X-wing signed name plate with all the extras. It has the original oval shaped base and no acrylic cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back