Wgp's classic hardcore bondage thread- shaken not stirred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

Just wanted to let people know there is a separate WGP Jane Seymour interest thread here that has been showing some life if you are inteested in us making a head of her. Thanks!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...96021-WGP-Jane-Seymour-(Circa-Bond-Galactica)

jane3.jpg

tve15667-19781001-417.gif

jane-seymour-in-the-original-battlestar-galactica-image-3.jpg

No worries, Wor. Our Classic Bonds have always been planned for debut 1st quarter 2014 but I wanted to get some dialogue going to hear thoughts and preferences before that, which is why I started the thread here after announcing it in our Master List thread. :)

How are things going with Moore and Connery? Any hard date yet when we will get a sneak peek?

How are things going with Moore and Connery? Any hard date yet when we will get a sneak peek?

No. The Bonds are locked sometime ambiguously to be sculpted in first quarter. Inigo has been very very busy with his own heads and WGP commissions and private commissions (check out the two Fourth Doctor heads, Ron Swanson and upcoming Undertaker head he's doing for WGP!). On WGP's timeline we are pretty on schedule however. Plus a lot of people have been voting for Jayne Seymour from her interest list that has been resurrected so she is looking very likely afterwards as well.

When he does both Bond heads the plan is to do them back to back. With one month down that leaves two more for them to pop up in next. :)

This awesome, over the past 20 days I've been re watching evert Bond film, mainly because there were a few I haven't seen, but I'm so down for a Moore and Connery sculpt, I would personally like a Moore from Moonraker, or For Your Eyes Only. For Connery it would have to be Goldfinger. I'm on the list for the Brosnan Bond because that's amazing, I can't wait.

Thanks! Inigo should be ready to start our Bonds soon. He has just one head he needs to finish for us before them and it is nearly done. :)

It's pretty amazing how different Connery looked in each of the first five films.... considering they were merely one year apart until YOLT.

I know Goldfinger is the pinnacle want here, but I'd really like some variation. Would love a You Only Live Twice Connery.

Anyway, seeing inigou's other work, his Connery will be so awesome it won't matter to be movie specific.

We need Connery!We need connery!We need Connery!:)By Inigou.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sean and I at WGP are too bogged down taking care of older threads to get to these, so told Inigo he should do them on his own. I don't read the threads too much anymore, but as far as I am aware I thought Inigo had a thread going on for doing Connery on his own?

Sean and I at WGP are too bogged down taking care of older threads to get to these, so told Inigo he should do them on his own. I don't read the threads too much anymore, but as far as I am aware I thought Inigo had a thread going on for doing Connery on his own?
No.Inigou don't have time for Connery.Is this one yours Bond thread closed for now?

Back