WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait! Joss is great. I love what his mind thinks up. :banana This should be good if fox gives it a chance. fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I'm ready. All the previews I've seen look promising. And even though it's on Friday nights, Fox is going to let it run and not cancel it after 3 episodes. Whether it lasts more than one season is another story.

Oh thank goodness this is finally scheduled to start. My husband was just asking me about this at lunch today. I thought it was originally scheduled for end of this month. I'll definitely be watching, and crossing my fingers that Fox executives will at least let this run a full season before pulling the plug, the bastards... :monkey3

I'm ready. All the previews I've seen look promising. And even though it's on Friday nights, Fox is going to let it run and not cancel it after 3 episodes. Whether it lasts more than one season is another story.

I don't believe a word fox says. I don't believe they will give 13 weeks to find and audience. The minute the show seems to be struggling it will get yanked. To quote THE CRAW's earlier post:
"mr. beckman can suck it. "

P.S. I'm very much looking foward to Dollhouse.

I'll be setting the DVR to record the series, but I hope that it has a chance to take off. Joss said Fox is expecting a slower build than they ever allowed for Firefly, so that's promising. Fox just has a crappy track record though, and I hope that past behavior doesn't dictate future action on this one!

I liked Dushku as Faith in small doses, but she's really not a very good actress and I'm not sure how forward I'm looking to weekly hour long doses of her as the lead. Hopefully the writing will save her like it didn't on Tru Calling. She is still smoking hot though, no denying that. :monkey5

Watch it!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2aF6wX8Ssgc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2aF6wX8Ssgc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

I'm looking forward to Dollhouse. Hope Joss still has his stuff after the Wonder Woman 2 year creative meltdown.

From the clips I've seen, he's still got it.

Back