Joss Whedon's Dollhouse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fringe AND Dollhouse....I'm in heaven.

Tonight was a seamless transition into what I hope will be another great season. I can't wait to see what is in store.

There was a good action scene at the end with Echo and that weapons dealer. I was right in not expecting Buffy but still good. Once I finish season 1 I know I'll like it even more. :rock

There was a good action scene at the end with Echo and that weapons dealer. I was right in not expecting Buffy but still good. Once I finish season 1 I know I'll like it even more. :rock

Glad to have you aboard!!! This will be awesome!!!! :rock

And I'm surprised no one has mention Alexis making his appearance tonight!!! :rock Good to see him back on screen again.

Great episode, I hope the Whiskey/Topher thing goes on for a while. And it's really interesting what they're doing with Echo - she's integrated/she's not integrated-excellent. And I can't wait to see where they're going with Alexis' character.

But could Dollhouse have a WORSE lead-in show?

Great episode, I hope the Whiskey/Topher thing goes on for a while. And it's really interesting what they're doing with Echo - she's integrated/she's not integrated-excellent. And I can't wait to see where they're going with Alexis' character.

It was great seeing Alexis Denisof again. Although I must admit I miss the British accent :rotfl (Yes, I know he's American but I just can't get the character of Wesley out of my head :monkey2)

It was great seeing Alexis Denisof again. Although I must admit I miss the British accent :rotfl (Yes, I know he's American but I just can't get the character of Wesley out of my head :monkey2)

Yeah, it's strange hearing him and James Marsters speak without the accents.

Amy has another show coming out so is sounds like she is only going to be making a few appearances this season.

Amy has another show coming out so is sounds like she is only going to be making a few appearances this season.

Amy was frigging hot this episode eh? :naughty :D

Pretty good start to the season looking forward to seeing next week now.

I think I read she'd be recurring on Dollhouse and not a regular, which is too bad since they've just made her character a WHOLE lot more interesting.

Anyone else want to see more of that flashback Echo had where she met Whiskey at a party....:google

I think I read she'd be recurring on Dollhouse and not a regular, which is too bad since they've just made her character a WHOLE lot more interesting.

Anyone else want to see more of that flashback Echo had where she met Whiskey at a party....:google

I remember when I first saw that scene, I thought:

"Wow.....I don't remember Fred and Faith ever getting that close. I wonder what changed." :confused: :lol

I felt the season opener could have been stronger but overall I was happy with it. I was sure glad echo revealed her memory in the end, at least about the different actives she's been. It was nice to finally see. Im really wanting to see Whisky's character evolve more.

And how fun was it to see "Alexis aka-Wesley" :lol

I've read elsewhere that Amy Acker is only free to make 3 appearances this season.

Funny seeing Apollo speak with his natural British accent and Wesley speaking with an American accent. Though I am sort of used to it from BTS stuff from the Buffy DVDs and his appearances on HIMYM.

One of the better episodes this week. Is it bad that I like this show more when it doesn't focus on Echo?

Now the wait until December for the next episode.

I really missed Echo this week, but it was a great episode. I'm still not a fan of Sierra though.

Back