WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they're only airring the 13 episodes. It will be all over by the end of Dec. Maybe 2 episodes left, maybe 3 or 4.

I am way behind. I just finished season one, and my favorite episode was the unaired "hey this might be our last episode of the series" Epitaph One.

Now to play catch-up with season two. ;)

After yet another two hour run of Dollhouse tonight, I can say with certainty that this season keeps getting better and better, certainly worthy of its predecesor, Season 1. Echo has finally become....Echo, embracing all of her previous personas! :rock :rock :rock Alpha truly met his match tonight and it's going to be interesting to see what last minute despiration moves he pulls to get the last "laugh."

As for next week, who wants to take a field trip to the Attic? :)

And on another note, if the Dollhouse doesn't save Paul, I'm going to be sad. :( Don't let Paul go out like that. Echo needs him!!!!

The way I figure it, I know Paul's not dead, because it didn't pack the emotional punch of Jenny Calendar, Fred, and Wash. Sure, Ballard finally achieved that happy moment, but it just didn't capture that feeling of a shock death that Joss is known for.

The way I figure it, I know Paul's not dead, because it didn't pack the emotional punch of Jenny Calendar, Fred, and Wash. Sure, Ballard finally achieved that happy moment, but it just didn't capture that feeling of a shock death that Joss is known for.

Crap, who was Wash again? Man, remind me.

I thought for sure these last 2 eps on Friday were it. Evidently there are at least two MORE episodes that will air this coming Friday? And will that then be "it"? I must say, I have really enjoyed these last few episodes, this is where the series should probably have gone from the beginning. And we have always needed more Alpha! Why didn't Joss use his character more!

I think establishing some kind of (stronger) story arc may have made a difference in the ratings. Yes, there was an early "Alpha" arc started, but then it died for so many episodes and that whole drama languished while other mediocre episodes came and went and the ratings went down... we could've used a bit more of the psychotic on this show, is all's I'm sayin'... :D

I thought for sure these last 2 eps on Friday were it. Evidently there are at least two MORE episodes that will air this coming Friday? And will that then be "it"? I must say, I have really enjoyed these last few episodes, this is where the series should probably have gone from the beginning. And we have always needed more Alpha! Why didn't Joss use his character more!

I think establishing some kind of (stronger) story arc may have made a difference in the ratings. Yes, there was an early "Alpha" arc started, but then it died for so many episodes and that whole drama languished while other mediocre episodes came and went and the ratings went down... we could've used a bit more of the psychotic on this show, is all's I'm sayin'... :D

There's FIVE episodes left! :rock

Two this Friday. I assume two the next. And then the finale.

Awesome!! That's great news, especially if the next 5 episodes are as good as the last four! Now I'm actually going to be sorry to see this show end, which is a better feeling than I had not long ago, which was vague indifference... :monkey3 :lol

Now I'm actually going to be sorry to see this show end, which is a better feeling than I had not long ago, which was vague indifference... :monkey3 :lol

Same here. Before I really didn't care too much if it was cancelled. Now that the show has found it's wings, I'm devastated. :monkey2

It really didn't bother me when I first learned that the show was being canceled. The series has really picked up since it returned with the back-to-back episode airings though.

Back