Joss Whedon's Dollhouse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LUNDY!!!

haha, I watch too much TV. . . either that, or I watch the best TV shows that use the best actors.

After yet another two hour run of Dollhouse tonight, I can say with certainty that this season keeps getting better and better, certainly worthy of its predecesor, Season 1. Echo has finally become....Echo, embracing all of her previous personas! :rock :rock :rock Alpha truly met his match tonight and it's going to be interesting to see what last minute despiration moves he pulls to get the last "laugh."

As for next week, who wants to take a field trip to the Attic? :)

She's kind of a traditional superhero now (in a Whedonesque way). The dialogue from Alpha was great, very funny. I'm not sure what they're doing with Olivia Williams though. Is she completely evil now or still just feigning? I think it's just lazy writing that they really don't know what to do with her.

She's kind of a traditional superhero now (in a Whedonesque way). The dialogue from Alpha was great, very funny. I'm not sure what they're doing with Olivia Williams though. Is she completely evil now or still just feigning? I think it's just lazy writing that they really don't know what to do with her.

I'm confused about Olivia as well. I'm not sure about where she is going as a character, but I'm waiting for the ol' Whedon twist. :lol I really enjoy the dynamic he brings to show. I really enjoyed the fight scene in the Dollhouse. It was definitely the highlight of the two hour event IMO.

It seems obvious that Adelle is pulling a double agent routine, the ol' "keep 'em in the dark, it's safer that way". But, I just can't see them pulling such an obvious plot twist, especially in a Joss Whedon show.

It's funny that Dollhouse is on the Angel S5 route of "Let's tell the execs that we're not going to do serialized storytelling, but once we know we're on the outs, we're going to do what we really want to do. . . serialized storytelling." It's just better that way.

It seems obvious that Adelle is pulling a double agent routine, the ol' "keep 'em in the dark, it's safer that way". But, I just can't see them pulling such an obvious plot twist, especially in a Joss Whedon show.

It's funny that Dollhouse is on the Angel S5 route of "Let's tell the execs that we're not going to do serialized storytelling, but once we know we're on the outs, we're going to do what we really want to do. . . serialized storytelling." It's just better that way.

Yep, the whole concept of Dollhouse seems geared for self-contained episodes, but from the beginning they started building a mythology and now are deep into it. It's too bad they're burning off episodes, but it does make it easier to follow with 2 episodes a week.

This season feels so much stronger than the first. I'm glad they've been focusing more on the mythology rather than the self-contained episodes. Too bad it all ends soon.

This season feels so much stronger than the first. I'm glad they've been focusing more on the mythology rather than the self-contained episodes. Too bad it all ends soon.

5 episodes left! Next week looks to be even better than the last. Can't wait! :rock

Really loving Alan Tudyk as Alpha. He seems to be having TOO much fun as a sociopath.

~~I'm really starting to get sick Sierra. I really don't like the characters they're having her play.

GREAT new episode tonight. Wish it had been 2 in a row - quite a cliffhanger. Looks like they plan on wrapping up the entire thing by then end of episode 13.

But I think it's an overload of cute with Summer Glau, Amy Acker AND Eliza Dushku in a single hour of television.

Joss' shtick of killing characters after they get happy seems to be wearing a bit thin this time around. I just laughed this time instead of feeling sad.

Maybe that was the intent??

Having not watched Buffy or Angel when they aired I new about most of the deaths beforehand, but in this past episode it was really shocking to me, it was sudden,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, with Bennet giggling and being all cutesy, and then Saunders walking up with her hand behind her back, it was pretty much telegraphing what was going to happen.

When you watch Joss shows you look out for those sorts of things to happen, I suppose.

So, did anyone watch the series finale? I thought it was a satisfying but rushed end to the show. A bit sad to see...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought it was a nice final scene between Adelle and Topher too.

It's really too bad this show didn't take off better than it did. It had a lot of potential. Oh well.

At first I thought the finale was the one two weeks ago, and I thought "Well, that was lame." At least this was more of a proper finale. It's funny that they showed clips from Epitaph One, that wasn't even a real episode. It just kinda shows that there are so few people watching it, that only the diehards are left, who have seen it on the DVD.

I didn't quite get what happened with Echo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

At first I thought the finale was the one two weeks ago, and I thought "Well, that was lame." At least this was more of a proper finale. It's funny that they showed clips from Epitaph One, that wasn't even a real episode. It just kinda shows that there are so few people watching it, that only the diehards are left, who have seen it on the DVD.

I didn't quite get what happened with Echo.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back