True Blood Interest Thread (need sculptor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you be interested in?

• Total voters
Dude,if thats the case then do that:lol but tell them we want ppl other than Bill and whoever gets the most votes we'll do:D That'll be so awesome if Spens does it.

The bodies were supposed to be out now as of July 4, but Triad decided instead to focus on their licensed figures and pushed back the bodies sales several months, I think I heard November. :mad:

man, I didnt hear that. that stinks! I've been waiting on that body for my milla FOREVER. guess Im gonna be waiting even longer. thanks for the info. Triad takes forever with their stuff. Im still waiting on a catsuit I ordered at least 3 mo ago.and it was in-stock! :mad:

Is there any specific hair style Sookie sould have?

I dig the style I posted on the front page, but she also does a regular ponytail at work and the let down hair look alot.

sookieinbar.jpg

normal_trueblood-hbox-large.jpg

Love this series... would definately be down for a Spense Sookie. Wouldnt be too hard to photoshop a Merlottes decal for the shirt or something. Hair would be better pulled back in a ponytail in my opinion...

Back