1:6 TRUE BLOOD- by Warriors Gate Productions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everybody,
I wanted to take a second and talk to everyone about our studio for a second about how we're different, and because of that what we can offer you.

Sean and I are very excited because we want to bring this customizing hobby we love into the twenty-first century. Because our heads are sculpted digital, we can offer something that hasn't been done before:
your ability to personally customize one of our heads with the exact expression and hairstyle YOU want.

You know, the traditional way, by hand, when a head is completed and offered, that is that. If you want a different version you need to start a group commission, get 10-15 people to commit to make the job worth it for the sculptor, and if you can't you're out of luck.

And in this hobby we love, there are a ton of expressions a single character could have but in the end, it can only be made with one.
But not when we digital sculpt. When we digital sculpt, the likeness is DONE. We have it. We can do anything with it. And that means if you wanted a different version of the character, YOU can do something about it, cheaply.

A good example is I get a lot of PMs on is our upcoming Jessica. She is going to be human with a sweet smile. But man, Jessica can have a TON of expressions and hair styles, and many for her are iconic. As a human she can be smiling, sad/tormented by her fate. If you wanted her as a vamp she can embarrassed by her "fang boners", crying with teeth showing, smiling with teeth, roaring ferociously with teeth, hair sculpted back, hair sculpted down, bald. :slap

Obviously all thirty-seven ways won't be getting made normally, but because we sculpted her digitally, you can hire us to make what ever your favorite version is.

We can bring that level of customization to every head we've ever made and will make. We talk about it on our "Expressions" page if you click our banner below to get to our website.

Normally it can cost $500-$1000 to commission a sculpture. But because the likeness is already done for us we will make you your customized head for just $150 (price may very depending on how busy the changes are). After you pay for that expression, it will be part of our library and offered for others to buy. In time, our site could be offering six different Jessicas, three Erics and five Sookies. (laugh)

We like to say "Let the final expression be yours!". And that's what we mean by bringing the hobby into the twenty-first century.
-Rick :)

FINAL-EXPRESSION.gif

I'm gona hang on for a full figure price before I make a decision on Eric & Sookie. But Jessica is the one I'm definitely getting without a doubt : D

Yup, it's true! I am thrilled to be associated with this project and look forward to painting these fantastic sculpts. I am a really big fan of True Blood and a big fan of the books -- and the audio books as read by Johanna Parker... amazing!

For anyone unfamiliar with my work, here are a few samples. For more, click on the banner in my signature to check out my show-off thread.

0a5cb412.jpg

527ef613.jpg
5852a843.jpg

9ce92512.jpg
ac071d23.jpg
0ef0e4fb.jpg

P9150081.jpg

Hey Gdb - I just wanna say that I'm psyched that your gonna be painting our heads :D your a fantastic painter - I can't wait to see what your gonna do with Sookie and Eric!!

Thank you, Sean. And I can't wait to get my hands on those wonderful sculpts! They are two of the most exciting and vibrant characters on TV and you have captured them wonderfully! :)

What are the final prices? :)

I put everything in the first post to make it easier for people. :)

"Eric- Cost: $45 +$5 for shipping.

Sookie- Cost- $50 +$5 for shipping.

These will be hitting the caster about a week apart. If you order both together you can save on shipping and just pay $5 shipping for both if in the US. If overseas it will be just two dollars more.

We will be offering a Merlottes Sookie outfit Waitress outfit to go with Sookie soon. We are still waiting on the proto. Keep watching!

Sean's Paypal is: sean.dabbs at hotmail.com (replace the at with a @)."

Painting info is also there in the first post if interested.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Here are the first pics of Erik from Warrior's Gate Productions Painted excellently by GBD - He's really bought him to life :)

trueblood.jpg

Hi everyone. Got some great reveals for you here.

Sookie began like this, an amazing 3D computer sculpture by Sean Dabbs-

bestpaquin.jpg

Then she got printed and sent to our painter for this project, GDB, who in turn sent us these gorgeous images:

0d476933.jpg

562498c7.jpg

dbd9e98a.jpg
98a357d9.jpg

29367e5d.jpg

ec286d65.jpg
0ce19de4.jpg

Info for having GDB paint your heads is on page one.

Last edited:
Back