DC Direct True Blood busts/sign

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how they put "Images are not final"...like really? I expected to have my bust with a photo of the actors glued to the head...

I like how they put "Images are not final"...like really? I expected to have my bust with a photo of the actors glued to the head...
:lol yeah, that's the truth. They are setting up for a fail if they don't deliver (which I hope they do!) because with those picks that is showing us how they should look.

How? I ordered the Ex! :banana
14187_a_full.jpg
Wait these are up to order already? They should wait 'til they have final product pics.

If they did that, nobody would probably be ordering them.

WTF are these called busts for? They should be called half-assed statues. Why not just finish the damn legs and call them statues? It's not like the legs are the hard part to make. These just piss me off. The entire collectible world needs to stop making ???? sticking out of bases. That's just dumb. I applaud Sideshow for never doing that. When they say bust, they mean head, shoulders, and chest. That's a friggin' bust.

Wow, the legendary DCD quality strikes again :lol

sdcc2010_dcd_statues_74.jpg

BTW, not sure what happened... but the source of the images originally posted in this thread have been altered to show the busts with (I guess) the proto heads instead of the photoshop job.

You can see the the joke pic by Xenofreak is using the photoshopped image. Anyway, thought it was funny the original ones got replaced :lol

I'm interested to see these raw, DCD pieces are notorious for having ____ty paintjobs but nice sculpts underneath.

The proto images above look a bit better (at least cleaner paint) but the sculpts still look very off.

My wife would love a Eric figure, in fact she would probably trade me for one if it was done right:cuckoo:

Back