True Blood Interest Thread (need sculptor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you be interested in?

• Total voters

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering who else here would be interested in some True Blood custom head sculpts?

I haven't talked to any sculptor yet, I know alot of the regular sculptors here are pretty busy, but I don't mind waiting a little while for someone reliable. I guess we'll see how the polls do. You can vote for more then one character, so vote for everyone you'd want to see.

Bill Compton
bill-compton-1.jpg

Sookie Stackhouse
sookie-stackhouse-2-717919.jpg

Jason Stackhouse
250px-663390_01794JJep103a.jpg

Sam Merlotte
TrueBlood02.jpg

Eric Northman
normal_True-BloodDotNet_Season2_028.jpg

Last edited:
yeah I actually have Ada's it just came on saturday and I really like it. Like the guy above me said don't pay attention to the crappy paint job :lol but if this becomes a serious comission I vote for Sookie so she can go with Bill.

Little interest in "Sookie" specifically, but I'd love an Anna Paquin sculpt. :)

So then it looks like Sookie is winning. Or Anna Paquin, however you prefer. We A need more ppl and B need to find a sculptor. I'd like to say Ada but just cause she hit Bill dead on dont mean she will Sookie. It is a gamble:dunno

I would love to sculpt me some Sookie… I’m a little backed up at the moment.

So what body could be used for her, you know since Triad has pulled a fast one with their new bodies, what others would be good for her?

I would love to sculpt me some Sookie… I’m a little backed up at the moment.

So what body could be used for her, you know since Triad has pulled a fast one with their new bodies, what others would be good for her?

First glad to hear that, I'd be very content waiting for someone like you, who I know will come through and not overload himself.

As for a body, The HT Scarlett Johanson Spirit figure is coming out, but if shes using the same body as the Female SS agent, they go for like $80.

What happened with Triad, I didnt hear?

So then it looks like Sookie is winning. Or Anna Paquin, however you prefer. We A need more ppl and B need to find a sculptor. I'd like to say Ada but just cause she hit Bill dead on dont mean she will Sookie. It is a gamble:dunno

I'm actually kinda surprised Sookies in the lead, I thought more people would want a Jason or Eric too. Remember guys you can vote for more then one character.

I've never made a female custom before so I have no idea what body to say. I'll just go with what you all say:lol the only reason I say Sookie is so she can go with Bill. I'd love an Eric though. And I'd buy Lafayette in a heartbeat:lol

What happened with Triad, I didnt hear?

The bodies were supposed to be out now as of July 4, but Triad decided instead to focus on their licensed figures and pushed back the bodies sales several months, I think I heard November. :mad:

I've never made a female custom before so I have no idea what body to say. I'll just go with what you all say:lol the only reason I say Sookie is so she can go with Bill. I'd love an Eric though. And I'd buy Lafayette in a heartbeat:lol

I would really like a Jessica, but I figured for most people, she'd be too small a character still.

true-blood-season-2-1.jpg

I'd let her suck me dry, I already sleep all day anyway.

The bodies were supposed to be out now as of July 4, but Triad decided instead to focus on their licensed figures and pushed back the bodies sales several months, I think I heard November. :mad:

That does suck, but at least we'll have them as an option still, I thought maybe they did something with the necks or something to make them incompatable.

Why in the world has Hot Toy's not realeased a Female body like they do with the True Types?

I think if I posted a link to this over at the HBO boards we'd get like 200 new members, I didn't realise how many people watched this. Thats awesome though, its definately the best drama HBO's gotten in a while.

Back