1:6 TRUE BLOOD- by Warriors Gate Productions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Erik I painted up :)

Trying to kick some much needed life into this! More pics of Erik full fig and Sookie coming soon...

promo3.jpg

promo2.jpg

promo.jpg

It is disheartening that sales have been low. I thought it would be a popular series of customs.
You should hit the doll curcuit with these and offer a Sookie head that can fit a Barbie/fashion Royalty body. Most doll collectors already have the outfit out there and have done numerous customs for TBlood. Also if an Eric head could fit the 2011 Harley ken body or a FR Homme body, these would sell out.
5715297985_0ba7db70bf.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Check out the Vinyl Lounge for folks making the costumes for Sookie and there is already jeans/wifebeater out there for Erik
5715297977_5dcee99875.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

You should hit the doll curcuit with these and offer a Sookie head that can fit a Barbie/fashion Royalty body. Most doll collectors already have the outfit out there and have done numerous customs for TBlood. Also if an Eric head could fit the 2011 Harley ken body or a FR Homme body, these would sell out.
5715297985_0ba7db70bf.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Check out the Vinyl Lounge for folks making the costumes for Sookie and there is already jeans/wifebeater out there for Erik
5715297977_5dcee99875.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Oh brilliant. That last one is soooooo Eric. :D And I totally agree about trying this line with a different kind of collectors. I'm sure they'd lap it up.

Always thought interest would pick up once commercials for the new season started airing.

Finally got the clothes and body for the Eric Proto - Sookie coming soon :)

ericpromo2.jpg

ericpromo3.jpg

Last edited:
Back