Trueblood junkies unite!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madeboxer

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have talked with Daniel Choe to see if he would create headsculpts for characters from the HBO series True Blood. He wanted to see if there was enough interest for him to consider creatiing these headsculpts for the customizers among us. I would love to have these and wondered if anyone else shared my passion? What sculpts would you like to see

Sookie
Jason
Bill
Eric
Sam
Tara
Lafayette
others?

trueblood link https://www.hbo.com/true-blood/index.html]

Might be interested in Eric depending on the quality of the headsculpt, but that´s really all. Love some other characters as well but not enough to get a figure of them.

My main desire is Eric. I can make a Sookie out of any Barbie (just change the eyes) And Bill can be made from one of the earlier truetype heads. But I haven't seen one I could use for Eric

I like the show but I don't know if I would dedicate a shelf to TB figures, however, its hard to say no to a Sookie figure. It would depend heavily on how good the likeness came out.

Love the show, but not in the same way as I love LOST which has my full custom focus at the moment. I'd have to pass. :(

Problem for me is, the way I see it, a Sookie figure would live or die on how good her Merlot's uniform is. That said, I'd like to see an Eric.

By the way, the show is pretty good but, man alive, the books!

Back