True blood project- need headsculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madeboxer

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I plan to recreate Merlotte's Bar and grill with the original characters on the Season 1 poster. I was planning to get the bar done in wood but the person who I found that could do it has not gotten back to me. However, i am assembling my fashion and action 12ers just in case I decide to build it myself using foamboard.
I have found a site that does fashion and action clothing called KOLKMAN KREATIONS to create the waitress uniforms for me which was around $20 per set. However, i am getting more shirts done this time with the logo as I failed miserably at appying these. Here is Arlene, Jessica, and Sookie

941312 010 by madeboxer, on Flickr

Arlene is usually pregnant so I have a belly that will replace the cloth one there now
I am in the process of making Eric Northman but since he is considered tall on the show, I am using a fashion Royalty vampire body and a Harley Ken head to create Eric

ERIC by madeboxer, on Flickr

VAMPS 015 by madeboxer, on Flickr
I have found that Barbie as a Bond girl's head is perfect for the Queen of Louisiana and i put her head on the 12 1/2" fashion royalty vampire body

queen by madeboxer, on Flickr

005 by madeboxer, on Flickr
I found that the Opry Ken looks a lot like Bill Compton

stephen-moyer-promo-pic_558x767 by madeboxer, on Flickr

DOLLS 022412 006 by madeboxer, on Flickr
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR ANYONE TO DO TRUEBLOOD HEADSCULPS AT A REASONABLE PRICE!! Headplay are you listening?

I believe I have found a good body for Tara but I have trouble with this new Triad body as the feet keep coming off and her leg comes off when I try to pose her.

032712 016 by madeboxer, on Flickr
this is the head I plan to use for Tara

Picture1 by madeboxer, on Flickr

tara2 by madeboxer, on Flickr
As for Pam, I found this head is the closest to her

pam by madeboxer, on Flickr

pam2 by madeboxer, on Flickr

Back