DC Direct True Blood busts/sign

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
These were just announced today:

DC UNLIMITED DEBUTS TRUE BLOOD PRODUCTS JULY 2010

TRUE BLOOD: MERLOTTE'S Neon Sign

14188_a_full.jpg

Bon Temps favorite watering hole is here! Now you can simulate Sam Merlotte's bar in the comforts of your own home with a miniature neon sign replica just like the one that sits atop Merlotte's Bar and Grill. This sign is packaged in a 4C box, and sold separately. Approximate size: 16" wide.

Suggested Retail Price: $89.99-$99.99

On Sale July 21, 2010

TRUE BLOOD: SOOKIE STACKHOUSE Bust

14185_a_full.jpg

Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) and Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) move from the small screen to your shelf.

The TRUE BLOOD: Sookie Stackhouse bust measures approximately 6.125" tall.

Each bust is sold separately, packaged in a 4C closed box.

$ 69.99 US | On Sale July 21, 2010

TRUE BLOOD: BILL COMPTON Bust

14186_a_full.jpg

Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) and Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) move from the small screen to your shelf.

TRUE BLOOD: Bill Compton bust measures approximately 6.75" tall.

TRUE BLOOD: ERIC NORTHMAN Bust

14187_a_full.jpg

TRUE BLOOD: Eric Northman bust measures approximately 7.25" tall.

14186_b_full.jpg

Man, these companies are really using a liberal definition of "bust" lately.

Not a fan of the show, but those 'busts' look fantastic. Can't wait to see how DC Direct screws 'em up.

Those look impressive! I wonder how good the real thing will be compared to these prototypes...cause you know I'm going to have to pick up an Eric...oh yeah. Most definitely. :D :lol

Sorry but the Bill and Eric look to have had actual pictures 'shopped' onto the bust. Look at Bill's hair.

The Sookie bust has the face shopped onto it as well. Which is odd since everything else is sculpted...I guess major revisions but they wanted to solicit still?

Those are all photoshopped. Not really sculpted. Maybe the bodys, and even then I find that being too kind to DC Direct.

Nevermind, the Mike beat me to it. Shush Mike. Think you're so great! Damn teacher. Friggin' rights... friggle fraggle.

If you look at Bill and Eric, everything from the neck down is sculpted. Sookie is the strangest with everything sculpted, look at the hair and how "flat" it looks but her face.

DC has photoshopped solicits before, but that Bill is really obvious, or it's the greatest sculpt in collectible history. But if they look anything like these, I'll be getting them.

I will be getting these for sure. As long as they look good they are mine. I want all 3 and they're the only 3 I want.

If Sookie looks great as a finished product, I'll buy that and only that and display it next to my Buffy bust. btw My Buffy bust with the roller girl shirt is awesome! Probably my favorite bust that's set up that way.

These were just announced today:

DC UNLIMITED DEBUTS TRUE BLOOD PRODUCTS JULY 2010

TRUE BLOOD: MERLOTTE'S Neon Sign

14188_a_full.jpg

Bon Temps favorite watering hole is here! Now you can simulate Sam Merlotte's bar in the comforts of your own home with a miniature neon sign replica just like the one that sits atop Merlotte's Bar and Grill. This sign is packaged in a 4C box, and sold separately. Approximate size: 16" wide.

Suggested Retail Price: $89.99-$99.99

On Sale July 21, 2010

TRUE BLOOD: SOOKIE STACKHOUSE Bust

14185_a_full.jpg

The TRUE BLOOD: Sookie Stackhouse bust measures approximately 6.125" tall.

TRUE BLOOD: BILL COMPTON Bust

14186_a_full.jpg

TRUE BLOOD: Bill Compton bust measures approximately 6.75" tall.

TRUE BLOOD: ERIC NORTHMAN Bust

14187_a_full.jpg

TRUE BLOOD: Eric Northman bust measures approximately 7.25" tall.

14186_b_full.jpg

I SOOOOO WANT THESE BUSTS!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN I PRE-ORDER THEM?:google

THIS SUCKS THOUGH, I WANTED SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES TO HAVE THE RIGHTS TO MAKE TRUEBLOOD COLLECTIBLES!!!!!!!!!!:banghead

They look nice, but seeing photoshopped heads doesn't really create a sense of confidence in the final piece.

we'll see how the likenesses come out, but the busts look lame. The neon sign is cool though.

Back