Media Transformers Devastation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Really enjoying this game, playing each characters from G1 is awesome!!

Definitely for us G1 fans!

sick display. I agree, definitely for the G1 fans.

I just beat the game, the whole experience was freaking awesome! I loved that you got the star saber when you beat the game as a weapon and that post credits tease! I really really hope they are working on the next one, it really can't come soon enough lol

I'm not sure what people were talking about with the final boss fight, Megatron didn't get me below half health in both battles, I think he hit me maybe a combined 5 times. maybe because I had my weapons powered up by the time I fought Megatron that it was easier for me, he really didn't stand a chance against my chain attacks with my hammer and vehicle rush attacks. Now the soundwave, shockwave, insecticons and the combiner battles were far more difficult than Megatron, but that's just me.

I really can't express how much I loved this game, perfect from beginning to end.

I bought this on Black Friday....and this was such an awesome experience!!

I just finishing it tonight. Could NOT put it down.

I can't praise it enough, from the graphics and gameplay, to the story. I'm not a huge G1 fan, but I fell in love with this one.

I played a bit of the game since it's free for PS+ users. While it's a bit repetitive, it's really not that bad at all. It feels like a unpolished Metal Gear Rising but the returning voice cast and G1 aesthetics make up for it. The graphics are pretty good and you really feel you're playing an episode of the cartoon.

Back