Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A part of me is wondering if I should have jumped on this rather than waiting for Iconiq. lol. It does look great, but I still want to see what Iconiq has up its sleeve first. I’m only going to get one of her (unlike you mad lads grabbing 20).

Attachments

• 5cb1757b2730ca27c0227721.jpeg
    5cb1757b2730ca27c0227721.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
Review on Youtube in better quality

I really like what I'm seeing here. Maybe not 100% sold on the face but it's a nice sculpt nonetheless, I didn't know they added the rolling eye feature too which is a big plus. Funny this came out first before Playtoy as this was announced after.

Tbh Starman looks so good I can't really see how much better Iconiq will improve on this. But it better be, especially if it's likely gonna cost double the price

I really like what I'm seeing here. Maybe not 100% sold on the face but it's a nice sculpt nonetheless, I didn't know they added the rolling eye feature too which is a big plus. Funny this came out first before Playtoy as this was announced after.

Tbh Starman looks so good I can't really see how much better Iconiq will improve on this. But it better be, especially if it's likely gonna cost double the price

I don’t want to fear monger or anything…

But, my confidence in Iconiq continuing this line fades more and more each day.

I usually exhibit patience for this kind of stuff…but the lack of a ‘road map’, SLOW AF speed of release (especially when 80% of the next 2 figures are RECYCLED)…it’s like..we’re a month away from SF6’s ONE YEAR anniversary with more DLC teased and on the way. And we’re still waiting on SF EFFIN 5’S KEN to ship.

Bruh…wth is going on? I shot Andy/Lord Turel a wellness check PM a few days ago, no reply. I checked my PM just now and he’s no longer a member here.

I REALLY want to know who’s holding **** up? Capcom? Iconiq? It shouldn’t be THIS hard to get these figures out. And by ‘these figures’…I mean THE EFFIN SHOTOS.

Good lord this is frustrating. I truly regret passing on SM’s Chun Li. I held off on it based on the ‘promising’ future iconiq and Andy gave us…

Ok, follow up:

I located Andy over at FB and shot him a message. No reply but he did post an update on his page and as it turns out, he did leave iconiq. All is fine, he’s just changing things and shifting priorities in life.

I’m relieved he’s ok.

Ok, follow up:

I located Andy over at FB and shot him a message. No reply but he did post an update on his page and as it turns out, he did leave iconiq. All is fine, he’s just changing things and shifting priorities in life.

I’m relieved he’s ok.
That's crazy to me. Didn't he just start that company like... last year? Or 2 years ago? It makes me wonder who's hands it's in now.

Back