Media Transformers Devastation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The director of this game was also the director of Metal Gear Rising. :yess:

The only thing that could make this game even more exciting for me is by having Beast Wars characters!

Looks a bit spastic and like you have to do button mashing combos constantly, but I guess that's what fighting games are nowadays. Loving the videos of Sideswipe fighting Soundwave and the Insecticons.

Definitely looks like a button masher. I'll probably pass. Would have liked a good story/campaign mode.

I don't know how to feel about this :lol. I like platinum games, and I absolutely LOVE me some G1 Transformers. But, the fast style of gameplay, with flashy seizure lights just doesn't match up well with the tall, lumbering characters. I understand that's just how Japanese games are, and Platinum has attained a mastery of that particular style of presentation. But, it would've been better if an American company could've handled this (and done a good job at it).

The cell animation does look impressive, though.

I still don't like the fast movements and seizure lights. This looks like a Dragon Ball Z game, with Transformers.

Yeah,those combos involving transformations and ramming into the Decepticons in car mode just seem very random they threw in there and figured it would look cool,which it doesn't.The cybertron games is probably the best Transformers games we will ever have,i enjoyed the hell out of those.

Graphics look good, gameplay looks terrible. Did anyone else notice Bumblebee isn't a VW? He looks more like the generations generic hatch-back, all of the others look right just him.

Back