Media Transformers Devastation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franpincho

Super Freak
Reaction score
This needs a ****ing thread!!

As a TF fan this is a dream come true!

Apparently Platinum Games is behind it, so we are in for a treat!!!

Cell shaded animations look sick, and all the voice talent from the 80's show are reprising their roles! Pure G1 goodness!!!!

Face off against Megatron and battle it out with the Decepticons in Transformers Devastation. Equipped with fast action capabilities, this game allows for instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system. Five difficulty levels also deliver hours of intense gameplay.

• Autobots face off against the Decepticons when Megatron discovers a way to harness the enormous power of plasma energy to cyberform Earth

• Platinum Games signature fast action allows instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system

• Features 5 playable Autobots including Optimus Prime, Bubblebee, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, and Grimlock

• A deep customization system and 5 difficulty levels with overhauls in enemy composition deliver hours of intense gameplay

• Actors from the original TV series reprising their roles include Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime), Dan Gilvezan (Bubblebee), Frank Welker (Megatron and Soundwave), and more

Set to debut on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 6, you can check out the first screenshots from the game in the player below. Check back here during E3 for anymore reveals on Transformers Devastation and for our exclusive coverage of the event!

5926735e34dc1646b87ce41ab3667ed0.jpg

db43ba8603a61345a8645b462ca7b7ea.jpg

6b0f1305b43f70016cc1c0d3992d6217.jpg

I like the look of it, but if it's anything like the last few games it's a pass from me.

As long as this isn't an absolute failure I'll end up giving it a shot. Wish there was an option to play as Decepticons though.

After Fall of Cybertron i hoped a game like this would happen.But never thought we would get cel shaded graphics.To me,doesn't get better than this based on how it looks.Pure G1!

Awesome, but only 5 autobots? When will get a game that gives us all of the season 1, G1 autobots? We need Prowl, Bluestreak, Hound, Mirage etc.....

I watched G1 when I was very young, but I preferred BW.

I love both series but when it comes to story, beast wars is the best.

I love platinum games, the wonderful 101 and bayoneta are freaking awesome. Hopefully this game loves up to those and we get a kick ass transformers franchise out of this.

My only fear is that with so few characters at launch they may go crazy with DLC which platinum isn't known for.

Back