The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Glad to see the premier was generally well-recieved! :rock

And I appreciate the solid use of spoiler tags from everyone, wont have a chance to watch the premier until tomorrow night :(

Really enjoyed the season opener...ending was very surprising and I'll be curious to see what exactly happened.

Really enjoyed the season opener...ending was very surprising and I'll be curious to see what exactly happened.

Since they are not sticking that closely to the source material, its nice to not always know what direction the show is going in. Sure I know the broad strokes, but they are making this their own....

I have to say, Dale is my favorite character right after Rick but Daryl is really moving up the charts fast.

I was telling my wife last night, if anything happens to Dale i'll be very pissed :D

This entire show is the direct result of Frank Darabont's brilliance. I think thats pretty clear.

I have to say, Dale is my favorite character right after Rick but Daryl is really moving up the charts fast.

I was telling my wife last night, if anything happens to Dale i'll be very pissed :D

This entire show is the direct result of Frank Darabont's brilliance. I think thats pretty clear.

I'd say Daryl is my favorite character, then Glen and Dale is no. 3 followed by Rick.

Also am I the only one that hopes Shane bites it this season?

I'd say Daryl is my favorite character, then Glen and Dale is no. 3 followed by Rick.

Also am I the only one that hopes Shane bites it this season?

Nah man Shanes a real good person, its not really his fault how things turned out.

Theres not one single character I don't care for, not even Andrea, shes just scared/depressed.

Nah man Shanes a real good person, its not really his fault how things turned out.

I'll admit when I first started watching the series, Shane was probably my favorite character but after episode 6, pretty much all sympathy I felt for him went out the window. I get he was drunk and when he came to, you could see he was shocked at what he tried to do but still. That being said I'm sure one of the major characters will be killed off by seasons end and atm, my money is on Shane or Lori or Carl.

I'll admit when I first started watching the series, Shane was probably my favorite character but after episode 6, pretty much all sympathy I felt for him went out the window. I get he was drunk and when he came to, you could see he was shocked at what he tried to do but still. That being said I'm sure one of the major characters will be killed off by seasons end and atm, my money is on Shane or Lori or Carl.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm thinking the Shane/Rick/Lori triangle will come to some kind of conclusion or closure by the end of the season and Shane will end up getting killed trying to protect the group. I expect to see several of the lesser main characters go to. I think T-Dog, Carol and as much as I hate to say it Daryl are the most likely candidates.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm thinking the Shane/Rick/Lori triangle will come to some kind of conclusion or closure by the end of the season and Shane will end up getting killed trying to protect the group. I expect to see several of the lesser main characters go to. I think T-Dog, Carol and as much as I hate to say it Daryl are the most likely candidates.
Spoiler Spoiler:

We shall see. Just leave Dale safe, producers! :D

Thanks for posting that, very good to know! :rock

I must have missed it back in the day but how many episodes are we getting with season 2?

He's gone. So we'll see how it still holds up. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wish a truck would take out the Mom, Andrea, and Shane. All in one clean hit. Hate those characters. Really bringing the show down for me.

Oh, and I hope we dont have a ton of episodes trying to find that stupid girl.

I'm watching this show for Rick, and Daryl. I hope they ditch the group and go off alone. They'll survive. :D

Back