The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Too many ____ing commercials!!!

:exactly:

Between that and all the wandering around in the woods, it got a bit tedious.

Also, I wish they would stop breaking their own rules on this show when it's convenient to the plot.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Having said all that, I still enjoyed it.

Great episode, this show is so intense!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, I wish they would stop breaking their own rules on this show when it's convenient to the plot.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed. And on top of the black dude was pretty much bleeding out yet they couldn't smell him. . .

Meh, who cares about the miniscule imperfections, this show is literally off the hook. My wife has been hooked since last season and she hates anything horror related.

Meh, who cares about the miniscule imperfections, this show is literally off the hook.

Ultimately it's not a big deal really, but I wouldn't call it miniscule considering they spent a whole episode setting up that premise last season.

kinda thought it was a let down for a season debut.:dunno not much happened.

maybe it's that I'm still on the Breaking Bad high from last week.:monkey1

Between that and all the wandering around in the woods, it got a bit tedious.

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah that's the first thing I thought of also.:slap

Anybody notice it said Written by Ardeth Bay?

"Ardeth Bey" is apparently Frank Darabont’s pseudonym, a fake name supplied presumably to distance himself from the finished product. Type Ardeth Bey into the search box at IMDb and watch whose page comes up.

I’m told the first 16 minutes or so of tonight’s episode were cannibalized from what was supposed to be the original Darabont-scripted second-season premiere. The balance of tonight’s 90 minutes comes from what was originally the subsequent season-two episode Kirkman scripted.

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/51622

Amazing episode, and as usual, it looks like this season will take things as slowly as the first (only with more cliffhangers :D). This isn't a bad thing, I just wish they dumbed down the commercials. I mean, what, every 7-10 minutes? It's getting to the point where it actually cuts into the pacing of the show. Hopefully this is only because it's the season premiere, I mean I've seen hour-long hit shows on FOX with less-frequent ad breaks.

Really excited for next Sunday, though. Judging from the second season sneak-peek they showed at the end of this episode, it looks like we'll be seeing more new locales and characters than we did last year.

That sucks. I was hoping at least the episodes Frank Darabont was involved in before he got fired would be all Darabont. But I guess not.

It still sucks that Darabont is gone. His full influence is no longer there.

Tonight's episode was great, but I'm gonna miss Darabont's full involvement.

____ING AMC.

Once again, TWD proves its worth as one of the best television series on right now. Next to Fringe, Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, and Game of Thrones, TWD is in some truly great company.

Episode was great and the Talking Dead afterwards was fun too. I'm going to have to set that to record each week now too :lol

Back