The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

13 :)

message too short blah blah.

Thanks dude!

He's gone. So we'll see how it still holds up. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I had a feeling he wouldn't be around after the fiasco of season one with his writers. Theres no doubt in my mind AMC played a role in him stepping down.

As for the comics storyline, i've never read a single issue of TWD. So i've gone into this show unaware of any facts from the start. I just trusted the shows creator cuz he's one of my top 3 film maker/writers.

I'm gonna take a guess...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks dude!

Yeah I had a feeling he wouldn't be around after the fiasco of season one with his writers. Theres no doubt in my mind AMC played a role in him stepping down.

As for the comics storyline, i've never read a single issue of TWD. So i've gone into this show unaware of any facts from the start. I just trusted the shows creator cuz he's one of my top 3 film maker/writers.

Frank Darabont is a genius. Whoever fired him was a moron.

I was still suprised to see his name on the credits...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope so :pray:

Frank Darabont is a genius. Whoever fired him was a moron.

I was still suprised to see his name on the credits...

He stepped down but I think I know what you mean. Sometimes people "resign" but we don't see why or what leads up to that happening.

When watching TWD you get the same intensity you get when watching Darabont's The Mist. He indeed is a genius.

I wish a truck would take out the Mom, Andrea, and Shane. All in one clean hit. Hate those characters. Really bringing the show down for me.

Oh, and I hope we dont have a ton of episodes trying to find that stupid girl.

I'm watching this show for Rick, and Daryl. I hope they ditch the group and go off alone. They'll survive. :D

Stick with Brokeback Mountain. It's got all the 2-man love you're looking for.

Hey now....I kept Lori in there. :lol

They need to bring in some strong female characters. I can't root for any of them.

Hey now....I kept Lori in there. :lol

They need to bring in some strong female characters. I can't root for any of them.

Honestly, it's the dynamic of all the different people that keeps the show interesting. Dudes killing zombies works great for a 2hr movie, not a continuing series.

I also find the television version of Andrea to be pretty annoying. Perhaps she'll get better as time goes on.

I just wish they would get better writers.

In search for a dumb little girl should not be what the episode is about.

That girl just frustrated me to no end. Don't assume she did what she did because she was young...because honestly, I'd like to think if someone who just saved your life from fleash eating monsters told you to stay put...you would've listened and stayed put.

But she didn't. That was just....I don't even know. I expect insults and all that BS, but I just didn't dig it. I liked the end though. And beginning. Even if it didn't make sense.

Oh well. Maybe Episode 2 will be better.

I thought the girl missing was a catalyst for the rest of the episode, more character development. You start to get to the core of people's characters when something like that happens. I dunno, just my thoughts on it.

That girl just frustrated me to no end. Don't assume she did what she did because she was young...because honestly, I'd like to think if someone who just saved your life from fleash eating monsters told you to stay put...you would've listened and stayed put.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Either way, what point would there have been in having the herd turn up if it didn't cause a problem?

Maybe. But I wish the show would venture into a more realistic view point...let the brat die.

I think everyone suggested that on the "Talking Dead" thing.

I dont know. I also hated how Carol blamed Rick, when it's her daughter that sucks at survival.

Even little Carl is a better survivalist then she is. He's picking out USEFUL weapons, and is pretty brave.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Either way, what point would there have been in having the herd turn up if it didn't cause a problem?

Rick said, I believe "Stay here, if I dont come back go to the highway".

But still. I dont think anything should've happened then. I don't know the comics, so my "WHAT IF" thinking is pretty weak.

Back