The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who was that on the radio? I’m going with Maggie.

I was also thinking Maggie, although not the character but rather actress Maggie Grace - i.e., Al from Fear The Walking Dead. Either her or one of the other women on that show. Alicia, June, Sarah or Charlie are other possibilities. Now that they've synched the timelines of the 2 shows, I think more crossovers are headed our way...

I was also thinking Maggie, although not the character but rather actress Maggie Grace - i.e., Al from Fear The Walking Dead. Either her or one of the other women on that show. Alicia, June, Sarah or Charlie are other possibilities. Now that they've synched the timelines of the 2 shows, I think more crossovers are headed our way...

When we left FEAR last season the show was synched with TWD however as TWD S9 comes to a end with multiple time jumps within the season, FEAR is seven years behind. We will see if S5 contains time jumps to catch up with TWD.

I just assumed it will relate to where Rick ended up. We're meant to be getting the first film this year surely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When we left FEAR last season the show was synched with TWD however as TWD S9 comes to a end with multiple time jumps within the season, FEAR is seven years behind. We will see if S5 contains time jumps to catch up with TWD.

Oh yeah, I guess I overlooked that MINOR plot point! :slap

Maybe the FEAR character is using the same radio that Dennis Quaid used in that old movie Frequency. :lol

Fear the Walking Dead lost me. It has a nasty habit of killing off characters just when you're starting to like them. Almost the entire original cast is gone now, and all the time jumps forwards and backwards and forwards again....I can't be arsed anymore.

I caught up with TWD the past 2 nights via episode binge - the best way to watch it. I hadn't seen as far back as Jesus getting killed. It's OK. I'm not sure how much I care about anyone anymore but its passable enough entertainment.

Oh yeah, I guess I overlooked that MINOR plot point! :slap

Maybe the FEAR character is using the same radio that Dennis Quaid used in that old movie Frequency. :lol

Good film that.

Back