McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EE listed the new Negan/Glenn set as in stock today. Hopefully my order will process and ship in next couple days for arrival mid next week. If an alt head is included for Glenn, I may have to get a 2nd if/when tru gets them in stock

Got my Glenn and Negan two pack today. Surprisingly, it's the recently announced bloody version. I guess they just dropped the non-bloody version? Very weird since Glenn doesn't have his smashed in head. Not sure what they did such a drastic change unless Walgreens wanted non-bloody figures for their single pack release?

I saw a two-pack of Negan and Glenn at my local GameStop and it didn't look bloody. I didn't get a close look at it though.

More 5in figure goodness. Got the TV Negan/Glenn 2-pack. Screw the 7in line. Comes with Hershel's pocket watch. ;__;

Does not come with a beat up head, but the comic version works fine.

BoGqLqZ.jpg

apH4pYw.jpg

bjvGnIh.jpg

MR8k6tf.jpg

vO7KluA.jpg

nQQHDW0.jpg

Nice! I understand Negan being bloody since the single carded one won't have the blood, but I wish Glenn didn't have the blood on his face. Still, very much looking forward to this set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Negan figure looks so happy for himself!

I am just happy there isn´t bashed head. It was so sad scene, I just want to forget it ever happened...

The Negan figure looks so happy for himself!

I am just happy there isn´t bashed head. It was so sad scene, I just want to forget it ever happened...

I got mine from EE a couple weeks ago. My wife, who like you didn't like the scene that much, did however thought this set should've included the alternate head because that was what the scene was all about. Otherwise, it could've been a Negan/ Abraham, Negan/Rick, Negan/Darrell, Glenn/Abraham etc set. She felt the pairing as is lost its significance w/o the alt. head. For me, w/o the alt. head, McF, or more specifically an actual retail partner, lost a sale for a 2nd set that I'd have opened for display. And now, I don't think I'll hunt down a 2nd comic Glenn to open just for the alt head, again a retailer's 2nd lost.

Just thought of this..maybe we could indirectly thank that soccer mom that got tru to ban that Breaking Bad figure for us not getting an alt head for Glenn. I'm sure all that backlash AMC received for that episode was directly responsible.

I couldn´t resist buying this figure. They are so much fun. :)

So Negan has arrived! Daryl volunteered for box opening.
36337105714_7405975b29_z.jpg

"Easy street? Not gonna happen."
36337106394_6597532cc2_z.jpg

I am so glad I locked in a preorder for only $14 with Amazon during their price snafu

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Picked him up at GameStop today...wanted to wait for the eventual bloody version but oh well

Xyh83zRl.jpg

Michonne never got a bloody version for some reason, so I wouldn't necessarily expect them do have a bloody version just yet. Surprisingly, Negan didn't get a drop of blood on him in that scene. Only time I recall him being bloody is when he gutted Spencer.

I was hoping the pose would look better in hand, but it's just a terrible pose. At least they gave it a nice big base for when it starts leaning. The foot peg that goes in the heel is pretty deep as well which is good. I just don't get the pose. The face is OK but probably the weakest of the 10" figs they have done, not that it matters since he is looking straight down.

mV7NfHml.jpg

RhgRYQml.jpg

Back