McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ezekiel and Shiva 2 pack and Beta are NYCC exclusives next week! Glad to get Shiva not in a set I actually want to keep carded. Beta is a good choice as well- glad to see new figures aren’t a thing of the past for the comic line!

Megabox #4 looks like a GI Joe Dwight on the box so I wonder if we are getting some “Cobra” saviors now to go with the Shiva Force? Lucille Patrol? :lol

I like the Shiva, with jointed feet. :) Ezekiel looks more like comic Ezekiel than the tv series version, but cool anyway. I think too it´s nice they released Beta (is there Alpha yet or does Beta come first?) as it´s nice to see also others than the most obvious characters made in figures. :)

And must add, the bat-swinging Negan looks nicer in packet than outside of it. That position looks like he will fall very easily.

I like the Shiva, with jointed feet. :) Ezekiel looks more like comic Ezekiel than the tv series version, but cool anyway. I think too it´s nice they released Beta (is there Alpha yet or does Beta come first?) as it´s nice to see also others than the most obvious characters made in figures. :)

And must add, the bat-swinging Negan looks nicer in packet than outside of it. That position looks like he will fall very easily.

it is a comic version. Skybound excls are comic versions (and video game figures- Clem and Lee so far), packaging also gives it away that it's comic. And there was an Alpha fig excl I believe it was in 2016 A new comic Michonne was sdcc that year, then Alpha and Lee (video game) were the NYCC and black Friday excls but I forget off hand which was which as I ordered both together later on.

wow, I almost cancelled my EE preorder to order w/ amazon for the price. So glad I didn't because it'd screw up my free shipping at EE and I'd have to pay for shipping on rest of items and that $5 would not have been close that EE shipping fee. Another example of "if something sounds too good to be true...it usually isn't"

Well I think we all saw this coming. Don't waste your money.

sYiMb3Jl.jpg

7” All Out War Rick coming in the Fall.
78875cc4bb1bd87b023432b88cc3abb3.jpg

I guess I’m excited, but it’s still frustrating that we’ve had to go through the same cycle as the 5” line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one here got that new 10-inch Daryl yet? I wanted to see a decent review of him on yotube and found just one poorly done unboxing. Anyone? At least some pictures.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I picked it up. Its a nice display piece, well-detailed, etc. However I will nitpick a few details in regards to paint; the beard is waaaay too thick (Reedus doesn't have a full beard, stubble or otherwise), the vest is painted/molded in a dark midnight blue (supposed to be an aged black leather). Also, the accessories are difficult to put in his hands without the use of heat. It's basically a blown-up throwback to the Movie Maniacs line in terms of articulation and limited poses (There's one).

This line is such a disappointment now. They took down the preview pictures of 7" Maggie and Rick so I guess we will nothing in 2019.

This line is such a disappointment now. They took down the preview pictures of 7" Maggie and Rick so I guess we will nothing in 2019.

They quietly cancelled the line, we won't be seeing anything realted to TWD from Mcfarlane ever again.

Back