McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked it up. Its a nice display piece, well-detailed, etc. However I will nitpick a few details in regards to paint; the beard is waaaay too thick (Reedus doesn't have a full beard, stubble or otherwise), the vest is painted/molded in a dark midnight blue (supposed to be an aged black leather). Also, the accessories are difficult to put in his hands without the use of heat. It's basically a blown-up throwback to the Movie Maniacs line in terms of articulation and limited poses (There's one).

Thanks man. When you have a little time, maybe you could post here a couple of pictures.

That sucks. No chance of another company doing 7 in walking dead figures now.

Yeah, especially seeing as the show has been on a fast decline these past years, the interest for collecting figures from the show just keeps going down, and the comics figures barely sold anyway, maybe if Macfarlane had handled things differently like not constantly recycling old figures and sell them as new and made more memorable walkers and other importnt characters than never got made, maybe the line would've survived but I see their point of view, it's throwing away Money they won't get back, they're more focused on stuff that will probably sell like the GoT line and…. Fortnite (ugh).

Is this a fact? source?

I don’t know about ever but they confirmed there are no Walking Dead figures releasing this year. ****ing sucks too, I was really looking forward to the AOW Rick and Negan. I wish somebody else would pick up the license, especially now with the Whisperers on the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, especially seeing as the show has been on a fast decline these past years, the interest for collecting figures from the show just keeps going down, and the comics figures barely sold anyway, maybe if Macfarlane had handled things differently like not constantly recycling old figures and sell them as new and made more memorable walkers and other importnt characters than never got made, maybe the line would've survived but I see their point of view, it's throwing away Money they won't get back, they're more focused on stuff that will probably sell like the GoT line and…. Fortnite (ugh).

GOT is entering its final season so interest in those figures probably wont last either. They should have gotten in when the show was new. They will quickly abandon the GOT line.

Forgot I had this figure lol

UkGnSf5.jpg

Back