The Legend of Conan starring Arnold Schwarzenegger!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope since Arnold is reprising the role, Hot Toys is planning on doing Conan figures from the first 2 movies.
I'd definite pass up any Arnold Terminator for a Conan figure any day. I can hear the drums beating now!!!​

Conan+the+Barbarian+Arnold+Schwarzenegger+1982.JPG

[ame]https://youtu.be/2ZIEUPudUDk[/ame]

Last edited:
It's about time!

I don't see why they would ignore the second movie, it ends with him wanting to rule by his own hand.

Yep, I've always said I'd love that. Don't bother making new **** up just do the story that Reese talks about, make it allow for T2 and ignore everything else. But unfortunately I don't think James Cameron wants to revisit the Terminator universe.

Cameron is now occupied with romantic crap since his Titanic fever. He spent a decade under water searching the junk down there, now he’s gonna spend the next two decades filming “Dance With Smurfs In Space”.

Cameron is now occupied with romantic crap since his Titanic fever. He spent a decade under water searching the junk down there, now he’s gonna spend the next two decades filming “Dance With Smurfs In Space”.

Hmmm, while I still love his work, you have a point. He'd probably stick a power ballad in the end credits of Terminator 5.

I actually have never liked so much about this "Arnold's" version of Conan. He is quite far from the original character (though so is the whole CtB story). He just feels more like Conan the Simpleton. Although having watched this new version of Conan, the old version doesn't feel that bad anymore. So I suppose I would rather see this one than another Momoa & Nispel bag of *****.

Freakin' Awesome News!!!:rock:rock:rock

The original is great even with the limited special effects of the time. I can only imagine what can be done with a huge budget and some CGI.

I don't want to see Arnie as a Terminator again, but at least with Conan you have a realistic scenario. Just because you're older doesn't mean that you stop being a warrior.

Definitely gonna pop in my Conan DVD this weekend in celebration.:yess:

Great to see this is happening , when I heard he was coming back to acting this is the movie I was hoping he would make. :rock

Hmmm, while I still love his work, you have a point. He'd probably stick a power ballad in the end credits of Terminator 5.

I will never dispute that Cameron was an amazing director and made some of the most iconic films of all time. TERMINATOR/2 , ALIENS and TRUE LIES are some of my all-time favorite films, but unlike some fans I’m willing to admit when an artist has lost their touch. Spielberg hasn’t made anything decent in a LONG time and I doubt he’s going back to the RAIDERS days, and has permanently fallen into “drama hell”, WAR HORSE … seriously!? This is the man who made the best adventure film/trilogy of all time (INDY) and brought dinosaurs back to life, and now he’s making all these long winded (and boring) epics. Cameron to me has fallen in the same way, now it’s all about Rom-Fiction. Unless there is a drastic change, I won’t be lining up for any Cameron films, and I sure as hell hope he does NOT return to the Terminator universe.

I actually have never liked so much about this "Arnold's" version of Conan. He is quite far from the original character (though so is the whole CtB story). He just feels more like Conan the Simpleton. Although having watched this new version of Conan, the old version doesn't feel that bad anymore. So I suppose I would rather see this one than another Momoa & Nispel bag of *****.

Guess I'm lucky, my introduction to the character was from the films so Arnold is the definitive Conan for me.

Back