The Legend of Conan starring Arnold Schwarzenegger!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn i'm hoping this will rock but i can't help but think this would have been a hell of a lot better say 10 years ago. but still..........:woo

That will require a great make-up artist or great computer effects guy to remove the wrinkles...LOL

I'm expecting a "there was an issue with the time displacement equipment which artificially aged the flesh around my endoskeleton." Or, since Cameron's not very creative, a T-899. :lol

If they do it, he should just play a human. But, they really shouldn't do it.

I think they should make a Terminator sequel. Just make it the sequel we all want to see, have it be just like the Future war flash backs in 1 and 2.

I forsee an Indy 4 kind of result...

commandowrong.gif

his cane as his sword??? :)

I am sure Arnold is going to hit the gym for this...

it won't take long for those muscles to come back after training.Flabby muscles bounce back pretty quick..

The problem with Indy 4 wasn't Harrison Ford's age, it was a ****ty script and disinterested direction.

Because poking fun at people right after heart surgery is funny. Class act. :monkey1

:dunno Oh boy, here comes Mr. Class Act now... Sorry I don't buy your "All of the sudden I'm Mother Theresa" pose... Don't know when the pic was taken, so sue me... :pfft:

Besides aren't you the one who makes fun of pretty much everybody regardless of the circumstances?...

The problem with Indy 4 wasn't Harrison Ford's age, it was a ****ty script and disinterested direction.

You got a point there dude... :lol:lol:lol

Way to use one of his best pictures compared to one of his WORST pictures. :lol He still looks like he can be a badass to me.........:dunno

arnold-10.jpg

That's from the movie Ten (2013).

Last edited:
his cane as his sword??? :)

I am sure Arnold is going to hit the gym for this...

it won't take long for those muscles to come back after training.Flabby muscles bounce back pretty quick..

:exactly: Muscle memory is the real deal.

Back