The Legend of Conan (Arnold will be back)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
king-conan-137150.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger's The Legend Of Conan Will Be Brutal Sequel, Bringing Back Some Original Cast | Comicbook.com

"Once Arnold Schwarzenegger is done trying to breath new life into the Terminator franchise with Terminator Genisys, he'll move onto his next franchise as he prepares to return to the Hyborian age in The Legend of Conan."

https://www.thearnoldfans.com/news/...pt-is-ready-arnold-reteams-with-barbaria.html

Arnold.

Pump up like no male has ever pumped up before.

Put in your best performance possible.

Hear the lamentations of the women.

Then ride off into the sunset.

I just hope that the peeps behind the first Conan are behind this movie as well. The sequel to the original Arnie Conan was horrible. Keep those peeps as far away from this movie as possible.

Arnold.

Pump up like no male has ever pumped up before.

Put in your best performance possible.

Hear the lamentations of the women.

Then ride off into the sunset.
I know you've been wanting this one for a long time. I hope it doesn't suck! But my expectations for anything regarding Arnold, at this point, are very low.

I know you've been wanting this one for a long time. I hope it doesn't suck! But my expectations for anything regarding Arnold, at this point, are very low.

Check out his new movie Maggie, he puts in a great performance.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's The Legend Of Conan Will Be Brutal Sequel, Bringing Back Some Original Cast | Comicbook.com

"Once Arnold Schwarzenegger is done trying to breath new life into the Terminator franchise with Terminator Genisys, he'll move onto his next franchise as he prepares to return to the Hyborian age in The Legend of Conan."

TheArnoldFans - News - Exclusive: Conan Script is Ready & Arnold Reteams with Barbarian Cast in The Legend of*Conan!

Sounds pretty good.

Now I need to see Conan himself.

As much as I want this to be awesome, I don't have high hopes that it will turn out the way we want.

Yep I have high hopes, but low expectations. If done right this could be an epic brutal movie. I'll definitely see it nonetheless when it hits blu ray.

This sequel starring Arnold makes a heckuvalot more sense than T5 does. Hopefully for Conan fans it doesn't turn into the jokey parody that T5 is shaping up to be. I might have to check out the Conan flicks soon. I've only seen bits and pieces on TV.

Back