The Legend of Conan starring Arnold Schwarzenegger!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno Oh boy, here comes Mr. Class Act now... Sorry I don't buy your "All of the sudden I'm Mother Theresa" pose... Don't know when the pic was taken, so sue me... :pfft:

Doesn't change the fact that you posted a pic trying to be funny, comparing a man in his prime with a photo taken decades later, shortly after heart surgery. :monkey1

Doesn't change the fact that you posted a pic trying to be funny, comparing a man in his prime with a photo take shortly after heart surgery. :monkey1

LOL Seriously. I know this comes as a shock to most people, but Arnold is in fact a human being, not a Terminator. He ages just like the rest of us. It would be more weird if Arnold looked exactly the same as he did 30 years ago. :lol

I'd rather remember as he was. He should stick to making new movies since he wants to go back to acting again. I'll probably pass.

I'd rather remember as he was. He should stick to making new movies since he wants to go back to acting again. I'll probably pass.

Nonsense...If Kili was in the picture you'd be all over it...LOL

arnold_schwarzenegger_fat.jpg

2547580.jpg

Hmmmm...:)

I think they should make a Terminator sequel. Just make it the sequel we all want to see, have it be just like the Future war flash backs in 1 and 2.

Yep, I've always said I'd love that. Don't bother making new **** up just do the story that Reese talks about, make it allow for T2 and ignore everything else. But unfortunately I don't think James Cameron wants to revisit the Terminator universe.

Excitement level for Arnold as Conan in Chris Morgan's Legend of Conan? Moderate.

Excitement level for Arnold as Conan in John Milius' King Conan: Crown of Iron? Through the roof.

Still, I'm in.

Back