The Legend of Conan starring Arnold Schwarzenegger!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Ralf Moller who Arnold picked to play Conan on the tv show. He was also in Gladiator. A true big man.

tumblr_m6e4xqvoea1rzeofso1_400.jpg

He was great in Gladiator. For what little screentime he had he made that character sympathetic enough for it to be shame when he took all those roman arrows.

I Love Schwarzenegger....
I really enjoy his 1st Conan Movie ...
But like, Momba was Sooooooo Conan to me ..., I wish his Movie coulda sparked a Sequel more than me wanting to see this...
But I will be there.

I know this is going to be blasmephous to say but to me the original Conan was just ok. I would much rather see a Second Mamoa Conan then a Third Arnie One.

Mamoa over Arnie? You're right, that is blasphemy! You shall make a fine offering to Crom!

:cuss

Arnie may not have had all of the physical characteristics of REH's original conception plus an awkward accent, but he was every bit as commanding and brought an unrivalled extra layer of muscle that set a standard for physical badassery for decades to come.

This needs to happen already. Feel like they're taking forever. Rewatched the original tonight and the notion of them pulling a Star Wars: The Force Awakens and bringing back Arnold is ****ing great.

I think you mean pulling an Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or a Dumb And Dumber To.

This **** ain't happening and neither is the Twins sequel :lol Reminds me of all the Beetlejuice 2 talk.

Arnie will probably show up in another Expendable film, a direct to video movie or a foreign made film before doing another Conan.

This **** ain't happening and neither is the Twins sequel :lol Reminds me of all the Beetlejuice 2 talk.

Arnie will probably show up in another Expendable film, a direct to video movie or a foreign made film before doing another Conan.

Will Beall (who wrote it) said it was definitely happening just six months ago.

Will Beall (who wrote it) said it was definitely happening just six months ago.

Well, I'll believe it when it goes into production and they're filming it.

Will Beall is certainty a busy guy at WB for some reason, but WB has no trouble replacing him from high profile projects (JL and Aquaman) as history and his track record has shown.

Is there a Conan scrip by Beall? Probably.

There's a Beetlejuice 2 script too, but Burton is busy making other things.

Back