The Legend of Conan starring Arnold Schwarzenegger!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude's pushing 60 man... doubt this will be any good

His age is the least of my concerns. Put that sword back in his hand, and if he can rediscover some of that old charisma, I believe he can still crush his enemies and see them driven before him, even in his 60's.

Man if this one is done right, it'll be better than a hog killin!!!

Trust me, this is not the shirtless Conan you all want to see

00-arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

you're all living in the past, he can't even walk straight anymore for crying out loud.

The concept is cool i just hope they don't try and make an old King Conan do what the 1982 Conan did and looked like. I mean the story says he's old and on his way out so they should build on that

I know this is going to be blasmephous to say but to me the original Conan was just ok. I would much rather see a Second Mamoa Conan then a Third Arnie One.

:thud:

Whatever they do with the character, no mo' Momoa.

For the record, I loved the first Conan movie.

There are two things Ahnuld plays well, Robot Killing Machines and Cimmarion Killing Machines.

Yeah 'cuz the original Conan is such a high standards movie... :lol

The original's a solid action/fantasy movie. Certainly there are no Oscar worthy acting turns, but there's nothing wrong with the script, the score is legendary and everyone is sufficiently charismatic enough in their respective roles to make up for any acting deficiencies.

... oh joy. more "me-um bash-um good-um" Conan...

VERY LOW expectations on this. Much prefered the Momoa movie. Atleast that one "FELT" like Conan.

Back