The Legend of Conan (Arnold will be back)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this could be great if done right. I hope they rely on good writing, storytelling and acting rather than some hot mess of CGI with a half assed story as an afterthought. The original Conan is still among my favorites and I just want it given a worthy send off.

I think this could be great if done right. I hope they rely on good writing, storytelling and acting rather than some hot mess of CGI with a half assed story as an afterthought. The original Conan is still among my favorites and I just want it given a worthy send off.

:exactly: The movie industry fails on such a consistent basis with exactly that. It's hard to expect anything different.

After the last Conan bomb hit screens a couple years back how could there be any demand for this? Sorry Arnold is not the reason that will draw people this time..

Gonna be low budget....most likely

Arnie is on the hunt for a director for renamed (or is it?!) Conan sequel | GamesRadar

Speaking at a black tie dinner for fans in Birmingham, the Governator called the new film "Conan the Conqueror", and provided a loose plot outline, reports website The Arnold Fans. “I'm sitting on the throne for year and years, decades, [when] all of a sudden… they want to overthrow me,” says Schwarzenegger. “That story will be told, and that movie will be done.”

Back