Survivor: Redemption Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phillip just secured his trip to the finals since nobody will vote for him... that is if they don't kill him first. :)

Has the format changed this year!? There's 1 jury member already but there's still 11 players left. Originally it was 7 jury members and 2 finalists. Then it was 7 jury members and 3 finalists. Did they up the jury to 9 members this year or what!?

Rob said....."One man should not have this much power," ............ "But I'm grateful I do."............he better win to make a statement that bold.........:lol

^^^

I hope they boot his cocky @ss out of there. They keep foreshadowing another Matt/Rob showdown. If Matt makes it back in to the game, Rob is toast.

Yeah, if Matt makes it back I bet he wins. He will have all the chick votes (since they will feel bad for him) and once the rest of them see Rob stab them in the back they would swing to him too

This has been a really weird season. It's also been interesting.

I'm glad Jeff made Phillip explain the whole 'n' word controversy, and didn't just gloss over it. I think Steve could've called him anything (crazy, nuts, loony...), and Phillip would've still used the race card.

Julie hiding the shorts was great! :lol

Yes, 9 jury members and 3 finalists. I'm pretty sure they used this format in a previous season, I just don't remember which one.

I just checked. Shows how much I pay attention. They've had 9 Jurors since they started having 3 finalists i.e. the last 9 seasons. :lol

The three finalist thing has always sucked. You always knew which person wasn't going to win.

Rob just won himself a million dollars. He will take Phillip (the cookoo who nobody will vote for) and one of the chicks (all of whom road his coat tails) to the finals and win easy. The only way he loses is if Matt comes back and makes the final 3 somehow. Rob is playing the game Russell wished he knew how to play.

Rob took Amber to the finals because he thought he could beat her. Given that he has admitted that his inner circle is Grant and Natalie and Phillip is his ace in the hole, you'd think that he'd take Phillip and Natalie. If he does, then realistically, people may vote for Natalie out of spite for Rob and Philip. The members of the Jury right now aren't fans of either and I'm sure that the next few out will blame Rob directly.

It used to be that you could say "I played better than you." and win. But in recent seasons and as Russell has found out, it is more I vote for who I like at the end not necessarily who played better. The last three winners weren't exactly the best players just the lesser of the evils there.

Rob just won himself a million dollars. He will take Phillip (the cookoo who nobody will vote for) and one of the chicks (all of whom road his coat tails) to the finals and win easy. The only way he loses is if Matt comes back and makes the final 3 somehow. Rob is playing the game Russell wished he knew how to play.

I totally agree. I don't see any of the sheep making a bold move against Rob. And like you said, unless Matt (or Ralph or Steve) somehow make a miracle comeback, there's no way votes are going to go to anyone else. No one votes for coat tail riders.

I totally agree. I don't see any of the sheep making a bold move against Rob. And like you said, unless Matt (or Ralph or Steve) somehow make a miracle comeback, there's no way votes are going to go to anyone else. No one votes for coat tail riders.

except for when his wife won.

Rob took Amber to the finals because he thought he could beat her. Given that he has admitted that his inner circle is Grant and Natalie and Phillip is his ace in the hole, you'd think that he'd take Phillip and Natalie. If he does, then realistically, people may vote for Natalie out of spite for Rob and Philip. The members of the Jury right now aren't fans of either and I'm sure that the next few out will blame Rob directly.

It used to be that you could say "I played better than you." and win. But in recent seasons and as Russell has found out, it is more I vote for who I like at the end not necessarily who played better. The last three winners weren't exactly the best players just the lesser of the evils there.

i think there's a big differance between Rob and Russell though, since Russell went out of his way to be cocky and lie as much as possible, Rob has gone the more diplomatic way imo.

still the people that are now on the jury know who's making the calls and that could still come back to bite him.:dunno

except for when his wife won.

Yeah, but they had a tight alliance of two that involved a lot of backstabbing that more people blamed on him. This time he's played a much more balanced game and has everyone following him gladly.

Back