Survivor: Redemption Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why I am going with the guy in orange on Rob's tribe. He didn't say one word the entire episode... I'm not sure what his name even is.

I was wondering who that guy was? He never said anything, He doesn't appear the type, But I wonder if he's going to try and go the quiet route and fly under the radar?

I was wondering who that guy was? He never said anything, He doesn't appear the type, But I wonder if he's going to try and go the quiet route and fly under the radar?

Yep, it always seems the talkers get themselves kicked out soon so if you stay quite for the frist few weeks and let the loudmouths take each other out then start making your move.

Well it will be interesting to see how this season unfolds. As a Survivor junkie since Australia I really love old school players like Rob and have little respect for Russel so I hope Rob beats him at least. I really wish they went back to having normal people on the show. I mean look at the first few seasons it was not full of beautiful people and it was like the most popular show on tv.

I will say one thing about this season is Russells new girl Stephanie seems to be as evil as he is. He seems to be trying to find a less likeable girl each time he plays.

Just watched the first episode on Hulu, my DVR missed it. Sucks that Francesca got voted out, I liked her the best since seeing her at the intro.

Phillip is a f'n retard. I'd like to see him drown this season. He's got to be the dumbest and probably most unstable person in survivor history.

I love how there's a question mark after that everytime they put his name up on the screen. He's definitely nuts. :cuckoo: :lol

He also announced in his intro that he is a CEO of his own company. I really hate this guy, he'll be awesome to watch. I bet he stays for a couple of episodes for entertainment factor alone. The producers probably wont let him get voted off.

survivor_phillip.jpg

Was anyone else just waiting for Stephanie to turn around and give Russell a little "action" during that tribal? I don't think she could have kissed his ______ any more than she did.

And its nice to see Russell gone... for now at least.

I forsee Russell getting his butt whooped at Redemption Island. That is unless the producers just happen to choose a competition that Russell is good at.

Good move by the tribe to get rid of Russell. He really isn't that good in challenges, or around camp, so there is no positive reason to keep him around. Russell burnt his bridges way too early this year. Getting all pissy at the redneck when he was asked if there was an idol clue was a big mistake.

Russell's little sidekick annoys the hell out of me. I've never seen someone get so groupie so quickly. Voting him out was a smart move but I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Hantz. I'm more interested in what is going on with Boston Rob's tribe and the little blonde who is all hurt and upset.

I liked Russell the first two times he played...but this time it was the same old same old. I'm glad he's gone. And him crying when he got booted was funny. :lol

Ignore the social game to find the idol, find dumb chicks to join alliance. Didn't work this time, did it.

Yup, I cheered out loud when Matt's dominos went the distance. Good riddance to that self-centered twit with delusions of grandeur.

So so episode last night. First if Dave was such a good puzzle guy why in the heck didn't he step up and do it. He just stood there and said nothing obviously not wanting the pressure. And I think they need to stop sending people to watch redemption island. It would be much better if they had no clue what is going on there and who is still alive.

Back